Shai

Re-establishing CSS ZombieMod?

Posted  Edited by Shai

Well, It's been a year and so since the Zombie Mod illegally got stolen to an other box and that sucked really, and I don't really want to go to the other shitty community that's the rip off of GFLCLAN.

Maybe re-establishing zombie mod would bring some of the majority even more than we have currently?

What do you think?

Edited by Shai

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

I would love to have Zombie Escape back up and running but whats a server without a server manager? We need someone with the time and dedication that can keep the server going. So if you want the server to come back then I suggest you find someone to fill this role or do it yourself.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Just now, Kite9867 said:

I would love to have Zombie Escape back up and running but whats a server without a server manager? We need someone with the time and dedication that can keep the server going. So if you the server to come back then I suggest you find someone to fill this role or do it yourself.

True, hopefully if they re-establish it there will hopefully be people that'd like to apply for the role of the Server Manager.

Posted  Edited by Shai
1 minute ago, Thomasdavid097 said:

sadly no, roy has already said we are not getting back into ZE.

So we will only have 2 servers :/?

Edited by Shai

It's Zombie Escape and not Zombie Mod. It's not a rip-off and it is no community.

And you don't really want someone as shitty as you.

On the topic of creating a new server, no.

There are no devs that are needed to keep the server even running or set up to begin with.

There's no server manager with the passion to keep things alive.

There's no playerbase to populate the servers as all the regulars spread over two servers.

1 hour ago, Telemetry said:

It's Zombie Escape and not Zombie Mod. It's not a rip-off and it is no community.

And you don't really want someone as shitty as you.

On the topic of creating a new server, no.

There are no devs that are needed to keep the server even running or set up to begin with.

There's no server manager with the passion to keep things alive.

There's no playerbase to populate the servers as all the regulars spread over two servers.

T'was a good server though, I won't forget the danke memes in there