Gary

bring back map

We need rp_subterranean its a fun small map for when the server is empty some op spots but a all around fun map for new people bnewton bring it back

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I especially don't think it should be brought back just do to the fact that If anybody knows about the blockable spot on the map is most likely going to go there and if they know how to properly do it, it's pretty much a certified win and its EXTREMELY difficult to remove the pickable props out of the way. Therefore I think it should definitely NOT be added back. It could be a fun map when no people are blocking that spot but it's very much NOT fun when people are blocking in that spot. I know it's not against the rules because they are "pickable" props and all, but seriously, its so god damn hard to remove those props,  so please do not add this map back.

Edited by Dex

Dex your pointing out ONE spot ONE

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Gary said:

Dex your pointing out ONE spot ONE

One spot that ruins the map for anybody who knows how to abuse it, seekers can rarely win if somebody who knows how to block it, blocks it.

Therefore it is, UNFAIR

Edited by Dex

Bring back subterranean

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Bring back gm_flatgrass please

Edited by Dex

Posted (edited)

In my opinion, subterranean is a great map and should have never even been considered to be taken off of the server. It's a compact map, with many different spots, some better then others. The one problem was the secret room and how people could block this off, but if an admin was on, they could resolve the situation making it playable for everyone. Unfortunately, many people didn't like this section of the map, and asked for the map to be taken off the server. However, I think that what wasn't taken into account, was how many people actually liked this map, and I think it's unfair to take down a map because of one aspect of it. There are plenty of maps that also have their issues, but yet they are not removed. Many people loved this map like Gary and myself, and I think that maybe we really should have had some sort of community vote so that people could decide, instead of possibly favoring the minority. This is why subterranean needs to be re-added.

Edited by AtomicHeadphones

2 hours ago, AtomicHeadphones said:

In my opinion, subterranean is a great map and should have never even been considered to be taken off of the server. It's a compact map, with many different spots, some better then others. The one problem was the secret room and how people could block this off, but if an admin was on, they could resolve the situation making it playable for everyone. Unfortunately, many people didn't like this section of the map, and asked for the map to be taken off the server. However, I think that what wasn't taken into account, was how many people actually liked this map, and I think it's unfair to take down a map because of one aspect of it. There are plenty of maps that also have their issues, but yet they are not removed. Many people loved this map like Gary and myself, and I think that maybe we really should have had some sort of community vote so that people could decide, instead of possibly favoring the minority. This is why subterranean needs to be re-added.

You pretty much said it all, but if it was possible, it would be cool if bnewton was able to even edit out the beds in their, and then the spot could still be used as a hiding spot, just a suggestion.

Bring back hns_town :lenny:

1 minute ago, _Marshmello_ said:

Bring back hns_town :lenny:

you mean gm_flatgrass_mc*

We need a spongebob map such as a krusty krab parkour map. Would be pretty fun tbh.

@FrankAL

Why specifically spongebob?

5 hours ago, Zexired said:

@FrankAL

Why specifically spongebob?

Back when I used to play counter strike source there was a zombie server/ warcraft server that inclued a krusty krab map. It was very elaborate and fun! Gmod probably has that map. Also le meme.