kingcharlesthe3rd

hillary clinton vs Donald Trump.

Hello everybody! I am wanting to hear your opinion on the 2016 nominee race.

In my opinion they are both sort of ass but i want to hear you guys. Even though Hillary clinton has a slight lead on Trump I believe this will be a close race. I will not include Bernie Sanders because he has pretty much no hope left for his campaign.

Anyway, thanks for you opinion on this matter!

P.S.  if you like this post then i will give you a small loan of a million dollars.

Image result for dank memes

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

Well, in my mind it's a lose-lose so I say that people should vote for 3rd parties if they don't like their 2 options.

Realistically speaking, people will still vote for the 2 parties even if they don't like it. I think that Hillary will probably win. The republican party hasn't been too welcoming of Trump but Hillary Clinton pretty much had all of the support from the Democratic party.

Hillary Clinton also hasn't been getting the amount of hate that Trump has been getting from the media so that might not be in his favor. But then again, one of Trump's selling points is that he isn't politically correct (which I think is a stupid selling point) and it seems to have worked on a lot of people. So it might end up helping him. Who knows?

Also, Sanders' campaign as a whole isn't hopeless if he decides to run as a 3rd party. And as proven by the primaries, he can get the money to do it. It seems to be highly unlikely, though. 

If I had to choose between Clinton and Trump then I'd pick Clinton since I'm expecting that congress stays in the hands of Republicans. Just keep the country in gridlock and pray for the best.

"Be good people"

Posted  Edited by CNe7532294

Honestly both candidates suck. I'll vote 3rd or a write in. Tired of voting for a circlejerk that is the 2 party system.

If you're fine with either then by all means pick thy poison. A Narcissist or a Sell-Out. November 8th Carpe Diem. :lenny:

The result however will be our predestined queen since the times Obama was unknown and running for the WH. I would be shocked if the vote is anyone other than her. Maybe in a good way depending on who won.

It would be nice to dream on how despite so many years of building a puppet she gets wrecked but doubt it. The US is not the UK afterall.

Here_are_some_Hilaries_TAoPN.gif

PS: For those to young to remember. The gif is from a 2002 movie starring the donkey from Shrek.

Edited by CNe7532294

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

Dog shit and Cat shit, both are complete fucking scum that lie to their people, while Trump is not a PC coward and can say the word Islamic Terror and mention the reasons of terror, he is still a lying twat, failed businessman and did some stupid things in his past that a businessman should never do.

I would guess I would prefer him though, not getting into the middle east shit anymore, political support(<-This is enough for me) for Israel, not horribly twisted PC hive mind.

But Hillary is going to win with no doubts, most of the media is not leaning towards the Fucks news political leanings and even Fucks news doesn't like Trump so pretty much all gates of hell are broken loose on Trump, and add that that she is a woman.

I also saw some part of the government I think requesting from the courts to delay Clitons email revelations to July.

All I am saying, I hope I will be surprised just like I was with Brexit for the good, but I doubt it, I am saying it now, prepare for actual 4 more years of female Obama(That helps her of course).

If this is the finest USA can offer, it is fucked.

02-416x277.jpg

I don't particularly like either of them, but if I had to choose between the two of them, I'd go for Clinton. The day Trump becomes president is the day World War 3 starts, with his stupidity causing every country on earth to declare war on us just to hang his head on their capital city's welcoming sign. And then they fight each other over the right to hang Trump's head on their own signs when he's already dead. Oh, and then we'll all nuke each other, because why not?

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
1 hour ago, bnewton said:

I don't particularly like either of them, but if I had to choose between the two of them, I'd go for Clinton. The day Trump becomes president is the day World War 3 starts, with his stupidity causing every country on earth to declare war on us just to hang his head on their capital city's welcoming sign. And then they fight each other over the right to hang Trump's head on their own signs when he's already dead. Oh, and then we'll all nuke each other, because why not?

You forgot about the wrath of god, revival of Hitler, super volcanoes erupting and the ground cracking open to swallow and destroy entire cities, nuclear holocaust with a meteor rainfall unto the earth followed by tsunamis that will reach to the center of USA.

Antarctica melting to be accelerated in 240% the moment he sits on the chair and making the sea levels rise magically by 88 meters high swallowing the coastlines.

Did I mention several deadly plagues that will ravage each continent with rapid mutations that make it resistant to all human cures and antibiotics? 

All in the moment he enters the room in the White House.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

36 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

You forgot about the wrath of god, revival of Hitler, super volcanoes erupting and the ground cracking open to swallow and destroy entire cities, nuclear holocaust with a meteor rainfall unto the earth followed by tsunamis that will reach to the center of USA.

Antarctica melting to be accelerated in 240% the moment he sits on the chair and making the sea levels rise magically by 88 meters high swallowing the coastlines.

Did I mention several deadly plagues that will ravage each continent with rapid mutations that make it resistant to all human cures and antibiotics? 

All in the moment he enters the room in the White House.

I wonder what would happen if Hillary enters as the president.

"Be good people"

All i know is that Murica is fucked eitherway. And if Donald Trump becomes president and reviels the fact he is lizard Hitler and plans on world domination ill help take him down.

Playingdetectiveonss13.gif

TTT MC in a nutshell.

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
8 hours ago, Major_Push said:

I wonder what would happen if Hillary enters as the president.

If Hillary enters the cabinet, of course it would be world peace, no unneeded tensions or provocations with the Russians, no more drone strikes and chaos around the middle east(including funding of groups), global warming would stop, no need to send USA troops around the globe too, talks with NK, keeping the agreement with Iran so it won't become nuclear.

Everywhere where Hillary will stand flowers will grow.

Now all I said, turn it opposite(with a small loan of a few millions from different corporations, of course all meant to go to charity).  

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

Posted  Edited by CNe7532294

While Trump is being an ass, Hillary is now wasting taxpayer money. (look up Air Force One usage) At the same time Obamy is being so Presidential/Professional by openly supporting one candidate. This whole election is Hilarious. lol pun doesn't even need to make itself.

To all Americans: PLEASE STOP ELECTING THESE PEOPLE. ITS PAINFUL. PLEASE STOP JUMPING ON A FUCKING BANDWAGON TO HELL HOPING TO BE ON THE "WINNING" SIDE. ITS PITIFUL. ACTUALLY VOTE FOR WHO YOU THINK WOULD BEST SERVE THIS COUNTRY. DON'T VOTE FOR WHO YOU ARE CONSTANTLY INFLUENCED TO VOTE FOR. Sorry for the all caps but it needed to be said. :lenny: Sad to see how a life world changing event is reduced to a high school popularity contest based on looks (anti PC card, minority card, woman card) rather than ability to get shit done right.  

Edited by CNe7532294

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

Posted  Edited by Sebastian51402 - Edit Reason: too much space

hillary clinton is a old,fat,balding,horse. she lied about the emails and she got the soldiers in bengahzi killed. donald trump will make america great again by building that wall and banning all muslims in america.Funny-Black-Guy-Meme-04.jpgKotoamatsukami.pngthats my dog

Edited by Sebastian51402
too much space