[CS:GO] TTT Bug Report/Suggestions

Posted  Edited by SwegBuster

What are you asking for to be added?:

Why you want it to be added? (how does it benefit the server?):

Will it require to be custom coded?

Link to website/download (optional):

Edited by SwegBuster

swegbuster1.png

So to start off i would like to say that this was originally brought up by @CrusTi in prior testing sessions but i just wanted to post it on the suggestions thread so it would not be forgotten about, because i believe it is a great idea.

What I am asking to be added:  The implementation of limited ammo for guns, some having less or more bullets than others, such as the silenced usp(usp-s), the m4a1-s, and the awp. These are all just examples and not the only guns that i would like to have limited.

Why it should be added?(its benefits):  When the ammo is limited in a gun it makes the player think about his/her shots that they take and be more careful and aware of how much they are shooting. This also helps to further develop and construct what TTT really is, it's a mind game where you have to use deception ,if the traitor, or  evaluating the situation and interpreting what might have happened, if innocent, as well as always "being on your toes". So with the limited ammo it is making the traitor think more about when he/she shoots, who they shoot at, and where they shoot the person at. Not only does it help develop the mindset of TTT but limited ammo also could on a very small scale help with Mass RDMS or just RDMS because if the person cant shoot well and ends up not killing the person they were attempting to kill. They will need to find a new gun before they are able to shoot again, this gives the admins time to hand out the necessary punishment to the player and explain to the player what they are doing wrong.

Will it require to be custom coded: I have seen previous CS:GO servers limiting the ammo on weapons before, but i do not know if they had it custom coded or put up somewhere for people to download. If not able to find on the internet with further searching, because as of now when i looked, i was not able to find the plugin link/download. Then yes, it will have to be custom coded for the server.

Posted  Edited by SwegBuster
2 hours ago, Dsirre said:

So to start off i would like to say that this was originally brought up by @CrusTi in prior testing sessions but i just wanted to post it on the suggestions thread so it would not be forgotten about, because i believe it is a great idea.

What I am asking to be added:  The implementation of limited ammo for guns, some having less or more bullets than others, such as the silenced usp(usp-s), the m4a1-s, and the awp. These are all just examples and not the only guns that i would like to have limited.

Why it should be added?(its benefits):  When the ammo is limited in a gun it makes the player think about his/her shots that they take and be more careful and aware of how much they are shooting. This also helps to further develop and construct what TTT really is, it's a mind game where you have to use deception ,if the traitor, or  evaluating the situation and interpreting what might have happened, if innocent, as well as always "being on your toes". So with the limited ammo it is making the traitor think more about when he/she shoots, who they shoot at, and where they shoot the person at. Not only does it help develop the mindset of TTT but limited ammo also could on a very small scale help with Mass RDMS or just RDMS because if the person cant shoot well and ends up not killing the person they were attempting to kill. They will need to find a new gun before they are able to shoot again, this gives the admins time to hand out the necessary punishment to the player and explain to the player what they are doing wrong.

Will it require to be custom coded: I have seen previous CS:GO servers limiting the ammo on weapons before, but i do not know if they had it custom coded or put up somewhere for people to download. If not able to find on the internet with further searching, because as of now when i looked, i was not able to find the plugin link/download. Then yes, it will have to be custom coded for the server.

It's the weapons_{weapon}.ini file. It requires a server restart to update it.

Edited by SwegBuster

swegbuster1.png

Posted  Edited by Kayzute

Welp.. seeing Dssire's post makes mine seem weak. But I was thinking  of maybe adding server events on TTT like Jailbreak. I don't know if it's possible but that'd be cool if there was! (maybe for cosmetic credits)

Edited by Kayzute

4 minutes ago, Kayzute said:

Welp.. seeing Dssire's post makes mine seem weak. But I was thinking  of maybe adding server events on TTT like Jailbreak. I don't know if it's possible but that'd be cool if there was! (maybe for cosmetic credits)

Like what events are you thinking about?

swegbuster1.png

Also, I found some commands weren't available. For ex : If I did !redie, there wasn't a command that I knew of to go back to spectator. !Team was unavailable and so was !unghost (non existent.) And finally !spec, no one had access to. So maybe add a command list for newbs. Also I understand Member isn't completely finished, but I strongly think there should be some type of menu of some sorts for all commands and what they do.

2 hours ago, SwegBuster said:

Like what events are you thinking about?

Hmmm maybe some kind of things like Hide in Terrorist Town (hide & seek), Reverse TTT ( 1 -  3 Innocents   Rest are Traitors <--- sounds dumb but oh well), stuff like that. Really adding any twist to the actual game mode.

Edited by Kayzute

6 hours ago, Kayzute said:

Also, I found some commands weren't available. For ex : If I did !redie, there wasn't a command that I knew of to go back to spectator. !Team was unavailable and so was !unghost (non existent.) And finally !spec, no one had access to. So maybe add a command list for newbs. Also I understand Member isn't completely finished, but I strongly think there should be some type of menu of some sorts for all commands and what they do.

If I'm not wrong, these were commands custom-made by @denros for jailbreak. You may want to speak to him for the commands

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Furball
7 hours ago, Kayzute said:

Hmmm maybe some kind of things like Hide in Terrorist Town (hide & seek), Reverse TTT ( 1 -  3 Innocents   Rest are Traitors <--- sounds dumb but oh well), stuff like that. Really adding any twist to the actual game mode.

Instead of events, I believe RP rounds would be more beneficial to a server like TTT. Basically in GMOD Murder they have a system called 'RP Rounds' (correct me if I'm wrong) 'RP Rounds' is a automatic system where every 5ish normal rounds of normal murder they have a special round. Not sure if this is on any another gamemode besides for GMOD Murder but i believe it would fit well for TTT as it gives it would give it that extra touch.

Edited by Furball

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Alright, so since we're removing tracers & laser sights, I think I have a good idea on what to replace their spot with. Player Models! Player Models could be added to the store for the empty slot of tracers & laser sights. Players of TTT could have unique character models to differentiate one from the other. Plus, if we were to make these models expensive, players would be more motivated to earn credits. Earning credits would be more time spent on the server. I think many players would enjoy this minor suggestion, and it'd be great for more possible activity.

Edited by Kayzute

On 6/25/2017 at 10:02 PM, Kayzute said:

Alright, so since we're removing tracers & laser sights, I think I have a good idea on what to replace their spot with. Player Models! Player Models could be added to the store for the empty slot of tracers & laser sights. Players of TTT could have unique character models to differentiate one from the other. Plus, if we were to make these models expensive, players would be more motivated to earn credits. Earning credits would be more time spent on the server. I think many players would enjoy this minor suggestion, and it'd be great for more possible activity.

I like the idea of this but the player models would need to be tweaked due to some player models (from what I have seen) have even worse hit boxes then what cs:go already has

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is even possible but maybe a shop item for Innocents as 'Decoy', once bought it will spawn in a mirror image of your character and randomly run around the map like a bot but once killed it will tell u who the person was and if they were an innocent or a traitor. i would think the price of this would be rather high maybe 10k or so, once again not sure if this is possible or if this is already in talks but just an idea.

Thanks.

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TomRiddle

Another little suggestion involving shop for innocents/detective could be a tac grenade that once exploded tells you how many traitors are in the radius but doesn't show u who or any indicator like that and how many innocents are in the radius, this will add some rather tactical/sticky situations

once again just a thought in the shop department 

Edited by TomRiddle

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

On 7/17/2017 at 1:41 PM, TomRiddle said:

Not sure if this is even possible but maybe a shop item for Innocents as 'Decoy', once bought it will spawn in a mirror image of your character and randomly run around the map like a bot but once killed it will tell u who the person was and if they were an innocent or a traitor. i would think the price of this would be rather high maybe 10k or so, once again not sure if this is possible or if this is already in talks but just an idea.

Thanks.

This is an interesting Idea and I'll keep it in mind when making the shop item for the new plugin. I will caution any expectations by saying this may not be possible without extreme amounts of effort. I will investigate further when creating the shop

On 7/18/2017 at 0:47 PM, TomRiddle said:

Another little suggestion involving shop for innocents/detective could be a tac grenade that once exploded tells you how many traitors are in the radius but doesn't show u who or any indicator like that and how many innocents are in the radius, this will add some rather tactical/sticky situations

once again just a thought in the shop department 

I was already intending to do something very similar with the tac grenades. except it would also give an outline of their body through walls so you could throw at a wall and potentially witness a murder without a T even knowing it. I would have to add appropriate counters to the shop and see if this enjoyable in playtesting.

On 6/20/2017 at 9:12 AM, Dsirre said:

I already have a very basic module for doing this in the new plugin, expect this to appear soon on the test server.

On 6/23/2017 at 5:59 AM, Rosmarinus said:

Instead of events, I believe RP rounds would be more beneficial to a server like TTT. Basically in GMOD Murder they have a system called 'RP Rounds' (correct me if I'm wrong) 'RP Rounds' is a automatic system where every 5ish normal rounds of normal murder they have a special round. Not sure if this is on any another gamemode besides for GMOD Murder but i believe it would fit well for TTT as it gives it would give it that extra touch.

I would need more information as to how this would work and how rp breakers would be punished in order to go through the effort to implement a system for this. I encourage anyone with ideas to reply with details

On 6/25/2017 at 10:02 PM, Kayzute said:

I'm currently attempting to learn how to make custom player models and adjust they're hitboxes. if this we''re to be implemented all models would likely be using the hitboxes from CSS if I so deem to put this amount of effort into the system.

Former CSGO Deathrun Admin

Former CSGO TTT Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Just a suggestion from me.

Remove the heavy armor (or super armor). Reason being is that it is severly overpowered to a point where its a guarantee survival and it gets carried over to the next round and it angers a lot of players.

5 hours ago, Mould said:

Just a suggestion from me.

Remove the heavy armor (or super armor). Reason being is that it is severly overpowered to a point where its a guarantee survival and it gets carried over to the next round and it angers a lot of players.

This has been dealt with

Former: CSGO DL

Former: CSGO TTT Manager

Posted  Edited by AceOfSpades

For some reason, a lot of people are asking other players to call KOS on each other. False KOS. Saying things like "If you're an Inno call KOS on this guy" Saying that it's "logic" and if you don't do it then you're a T. 

I think we make this in to a rule; don't ask other players to call KOS on other person. It really annoying and it should stop. Especially at late at night.  A lot of people are asking everyone to call KOS on someone. 

P.S There's ppl RDMing on the server right now and they're gaining and losing karma. Can we increase the amount of karma you'll lose and amount of credit/TTT credits you'll lose when you RDM? That'll be great.

Edited by AceOfSpades

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

On 8/10/2017 at 4:49 AM, AceOfSpades said:

For some reason, a lot of people are asking other players to call KOS on each other. False KOS. Saying things like "If you're an Inno call KOS on this guy" Saying that it's "logic" and if you don't do it then you're a T. 

I think we make this in to a rule; don't ask other players to call KOS on other person. It really annoying and it should stop. Especially at late at night.  A lot of people are asking everyone to call KOS on someone. 

P.S There's ppl RDMing on the server right now and they're gaining and losing karma. Can we increase the amount of karma you'll lose and amount of credit/TTT credits you'll lose when you RDM? That'll be great.

This has been dealt with

Former: CSGO DL

Former: CSGO TTT Manager