Bae

1 Month Donator Giveaway (x3)

Posted  Edited by Bae

Hello,

Welcome to my #th time of giveaway. Please make sure you understand the Giveaway Rules:

What am I giving away?

I'm giving away one month donator rank to any lucky person. There will be 3 winners, so it'll be 2 supporter and 1 VIP. If it wasn't obvious enough, the first winner will get VIP, the runner-ups will receive supporter. 

Rules:

• You cannot enter if you already have VIP, whether you're permanent or expiring. Reason being is that the Teamspeak Channel is permanent, unless said otherwise by higher-ups, that you may give the channel to someone else.
    • Channels are no longer permanent, packages are false info.
    • ... After many confirmation and discussion, anyone is allowed to enter. 
  • Do not enter for someone else, they have hands and eyes, right?
  • Do not post personal information. 

How to Participate:

All you have to do is type in your favorite color. For example, 

Black is my favorite color. || Orange is my favorite color. || 

You get the idea, right? If you don't know the name of the color, just name it similar to it. It can only be ONE color, no gradient colors allowed. Solid COLORS ONLY!

Deadline:

24-June-17 at 6:30 P.M. CST / 7:30 P.M. EST / 4:30 P.M. PST /  0:30 A.M. UTC

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Just now, Worgee said:

Even the permanent VIPs?

No. 

I have to go ask Roy and Leks again...

Perm VIP gets perm TS channel except they have trashbin auto-deletion if inactive. Like you don't use it for specific amount of time and it'll show a trashcan icon next to it, to be marked as a auto-deletion due to inactivity. While donor VIP is only permanent from the time they donate till the time it expires. Supporter TS channel requires a person to be in the channel for it to not get deleted.

I was not expecting a uh... not trying to call you stupid, but a stupid question. Because if you have permanent vip, why enter?

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements