VilhjalmrF

Stupidest/Funniest Moments on Breach

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

There are so many things that happens on breach. Some are funny, others are stupid, but most of the time its both. You can tell a story of your stupidest/funniest moments here on Breach. It can be screenshots, videos, or you can just write a paragraph about it.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

10 minutes ago, Aquaticfilly0 said:

when Kite forced me to join :¬¬:

Good times. And I remember how you always push me off the tower on TTT. Now that was not a good moment.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

I don't have any funny stories for breach.  All I have breach is being forced on everyday for a month to revive it. :(

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

@MysticDovahkin was prank calling people over voice chat. That was a fucking great night. People actually WANTED to be in spectator mode.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

i got on and was a class D, i was walking down a hallway to see an afk class d, so i went up to him and stared straight at him. Literally 2 seconds later I whipped around and see SCP-173. My response to this fine gentlemen was to greet him with "Well, shit". Then i blinked.

Was an 049-2, having just been freshly cured by the plague daddy. I was sent to exterminate a few pests holed up near the Class D containment. They ended up hiding in the skull room. Easily broke the glass and crawled inside, proceeding to anally rape a whole trio of Class Ds who could do nothing but scramble about the tiny room.

Sadly, once in the room, you cannot easily crawl back out.

was a class D. I was trying to help reaserchers, but the guards came. The reaserchers and I had slammed a door in the teddy bear's face, and wernt letting it in. Before the guards killed me, I said 'theres an scp in there by the way.' then I was killed. They didnt listen to me and opened the door and died. I was there to greet them in death laughing like a maniac telling them they should have listened to me.

Ah yes my favorite story to tell. This was on the old map with the melon.

I was a Researcher with a level 5 if I recall. I had gotten the melon with a partner and moved it into entrance zone. There had been around 8 SCPs, including 096 and a lot of zombies and around 5 were in a room. When the door open, I walked in with the melon and fucking 096 smacks it and everybody died in a beautiful explosion.

Good times.

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

Posted  Edited by Duc2000
1 hour ago, NotSoFluffy said:

Was an 049-2, having just been freshly cured by the plague daddy. I was sent to exterminate a few pests holed up near the Class D containment. They ended up hiding in the skull room. Easily broke the glass and crawled inside, proceeding to anally rape a whole trio of Class Ds who could do nothing but scramble about the tiny room.

Sadly, once in the room, you cannot easily crawl back out.

One of them was me and I kinda fucked us all xD

I have a bunch of small stories. 

Whenever I'm class D or researcher and I'm the only one near the cells and then 173 comes out and I always say "Welp. Just kill me"

Today @John_Ariana_Man was 173 and @Xy_ and I were class Ds and we waited for him then he yelled at us. He blinded us but somehow Xy escaped. It's still a mystery. 

One time I was MTF and a reseacher RDMed me and another guy. I typed in chat as he shot us "No stop killing us!". After we we're dead he stopped for a moment and said "Fuck. Forgot I was researcher. "

049 was afk. I was MYF Commander. I went to 049 and started hitting him with a stunstick. As soon as I killed him, Xy came in with guns blazing and killed me. 

As 106, I tried to walk into a elevator with NTF in it and they shut the door on me and I died (This happens to a lot of people)

And finally, when Severely banned Cpt. Haxray for 1 minute for Memory Access Violation 

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Kite9867
6 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

One of them was me and I kinda fucked us all xD

I have a bunch of small stories. 

Whenever I'm class D or researcher and I'm the only one near the cells and then 173 comes out and I always say "Welp. Just kill me"

Today @John_Ariana_Man was 173 and @Xy_ and I were class Ds and we waited for him then he yelled at us. He blinded us but somehow Xy escaped. It's still a mystery. 

One time I was MTF and a reseacher RDMed me and another guy. I typed in chat as he shot us "No stop killing us!". After we we're dead he stopped for a moment and said "Fuck. Forgot I was researcher. "

049 was afk. I was MYF Commander. I went to 049 and started hitting him with a stunstick. As soon as I killed him, Xy came in with guns blazing and killed me. 

As 106, I tried to walk into a elevator with NTF in it and they shut the door on me and I died (This happens to a lot of people)

And finally, when Severely banned Cpt. Haxray for 1 minute for Memory Access Violation 

I think I was there when 049 was AFK. We went down to his cage and started beating him with a stunstick. But right before he died, he was moved to spectator mode for being afk for too long.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Do you guys know what everyone's favorite story is about? The Elevator. We have good times with those elevators. Am I right?

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements