VilhjalmrF

Stupidest/Funniest Moments on Breach

Posted  Edited by John_Ariana_Man

When I was a MTF Guard and I opened up a door, I seen @Xy_ charge at me as 682 and when I was opening it, he charged at me while he was screaming "FUCKING NORMIES" at the top of his lungs. 

Edited by John_Ariana_Man

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

2 minutes ago, John_Ariana_Man said:

When I was a MTF Guard and I opened up a door, I seen @Xy_ charge at me as 682 and when I was opening it, he charged at me while he was screaming "FUCKING NORMIES" at the top of his lungs. 

LOL

Posted  Edited by Kite9867
11 minutes ago, John_Ariana_Man said:

Well man when he says he's gonna fuck the normies he's going to fuck the normies.

Edit: This makes no fucking sense.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

well, my moment was when i was a class D, and all i had was level 3 and nvg. i was in HCZ, and went to 035's containment, there were 3 scps, 173, 966, and 682. i was staying in 035's cage, not camping. but 966 saw me, and chases after me into the cage, then i trapped 966 inside, then closed the door. and turned on the gas valves causing 966 to die. 173 did the exact same, and came to 035's cell, and got trapped. and i did the exact same and killed 2 SCP's. only SCP that survived was 682, he escaped but i escaped too :D

Well, there was the time that i convinced 035 to go into 914 to heal while I was a researcher, then swapped the switch to rough and activated it...

I dont think that guy ever rejoined.

Theres also everytime I get 682 and the mtf do really stupid things then whine about 682 after the round ends. Those are always funny. They want to blame the scp instead of their own mistakes.

• 3 weeks later...

So there was a bunch of zombies and I was a researcher. I spent like 5 minutes attempting to get to the control room while being chased by zombies, even screaming like a monkey. Someone even said "THE JUKES" in csay.

Then I forgot I was a researcher for a second and started killing other researchers (I thought I was a Class D). They reported me and it almost got me killed. Then Kite slayed me just before I escaped in all my glory. I was mad as hell, then I remembered. Oh wait, I was a researcher.  I killed other researchers. Shit.

On 6/26/2017 at 3:14 PM, Xy_ said:

@MysticDovahkin was prank calling people over voice chat. That was a fucking great night. People actually WANTED to be in spectator mode.

"lemme get a boneless coke with a 2 liter of pizza"

Party of Lenin, strength of the people,

To Communism's triumph lead us on!

Breach Admin

76561198006818162.png

tumblr_inline_ou1kmzZFpH1uo8lff_540.gif

Leader of the League of GFL Communists

I remember one time when there were about 13 D Classes that escaped at once. I was part of the group. Some call it the Great D Class Migration, I called it the Soviet March.

Party of Lenin, strength of the people,

To Communism's triumph lead us on!

Breach Admin

76561198006818162.png

tumblr_inline_ou1kmzZFpH1uo8lff_540.gif

Leader of the League of GFL Communists

There was this one moment when I spawn in as a Chaos Inusrgency, and at gate a there was a melon just sitting there. I picked it up to take a screenshot then on my right 066 was passing by. I quickly drop the melon, and as 066 rushed at me, I shot the melon, resulting us both getting killed and ending the round. It was a pretty cool moment. Wish I had recorded that. But I'm glad that everyone had a good laugh when they saw it.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Duc2000 - Edit Reason: Autocorrect

When a researcher went and blew up three other researchers using the melon. Aqua was one and found it funny. One of the guys was pissed off and it was hilarious. In logs it said he killed them a spectator because he died before them. 

Edited by Duc2000
Autocorrect

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

10 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

When a researcher went and blew up three other researchers using the melon. Aqua was one and found it funny. One of the guys was pissed off and it was hilarious. In logs it said he killed them a spectator because he died before them. 

I remember that. The guy got banned for Mass, right?

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

Actually no. He was just new, I asked some other admins and they reccomended I just warn. The other two weren't mad. He said someone said to hit it and he obviously didn't know what it would do. Someone else might have done it puposley and gotten banned. 

Edited by Duc2000

Achievements

When I let Sans the skeleton out of the forest when he was a ghost DM and he went to the tesla gate and and stood by it. It kept going off and he killed two Zombies that tried to walk through. 

About 8 D class threw themselves at 049, then 5 of them ran through a tesla gate and died. 

I was 966 and I went to the entrance zone. The MTF didn't have NVG. I killed them all. One randomly fired in all directions, trying to hit me while yelling "what is happening?!?!"

Achievements