Minishogun721

Laptop that can do 1080p 60fps on almost anything

My computer is on its last legs and is not very powerful. School is coming, and that means i need a laptop. I want a laptop that can do 1080p 60fps on nearly any game i throw at it. If it can go below 1000 dollars, that would be lovely.

I KNOW NOT TO DO ALIENWARE

Party of Lenin, strength of the people,

To Communism's triumph lead us on!

Breach Admin

76561198006818162.png

tumblr_inline_ou1kmzZFpH1uo8lff_540.gif

Leader of the League of GFL Communists

Take a look at some of the MSI laptops. (you will struggle to get a decent laptop capable of running everything at 60fps 1080p with that price range by the way)

Achievements

Let's be honest, you're not going to find a $800 laptop that is going to run Crysis 3 at 1080p 60fps, it's just not typical for a laptop. I'm not saying there aren't laptops that can do it it's just not typical. Your best bet is to look into something like the Razer Core for when you're gaming. Also, you can try looking for used laptops and could get lucky *I'd highly recommend you REPLACING the hard drive if you buy a used one. For many reasons, safety, reliability, efficiency, etc.*

Darkling has a pretty good laptop and plays stuff like GTA and PUBGs easily, I think. Good luck though!

I suggest getting a good pc for Gaming (Built it yourself to save a little bit of money), and get a decent laptop that could run games at maybe medium settings 1080p 60 or like 720p high settings. Getting a laptop for $800 to run stuff at 1080p60 is pretty hard.

VIOLATORSAIDSO.png

thanks @Violator