Snowy

[CS:GO ZE] Community Event Suggestions

i have been doing informal polls in the server about the Jurassic idea... and 8 out of 10 player agree they want to do it but also 9 out of 10 players didnt know what an event was.... so russia could be hacking the election... 

Maps: ze_biohazard_manor_004_p4

ze_santassination_v3 

Time suggested: 3pm pst 6pm est. 

6pm pst 8est

4pm pst 6pm est

https://www.worldtimebuddy.co    Reward: Grinch skin or fap escape with supporter 1 month.

Restrictions: as ult rifle only on bio hazard.  No restrictions to others

Finished after maps finished . 

others: santa stage 3 or extreme?

2 hours ago, EnickTheDemon said:

Maps: ze_biohazard_manor_004_p4

ze_santassination_v3 

Time suggested: 3pm pst 6pm est. 

6pm pst 8est

4pm pst 6pm est

https://www.worldtimebuddy.co    Reward: Grinch skin or fap escape with supporter 1 month.

Restrictions: as ult rifle only on bio hazard.  No restrictions to others

Finished after maps finished . 

others: santa stage 3 or extreme?

Both these maps have been part of recent events. 

Zelda Maps

Map(s): ze_tloz_stone_tower_temple_v1_4, ze_fire_temple_v2_4

Restrictions/Limitations: None

Event Time preferred: Doesn't matter

Others: Both maps are unbeaten on the server and would love to beat them. I also think fire temple will be getting a boss in the next version so it isn't completed yet.

16 hours ago, RuO said:

Zelda Maps

Map(s): ze_tloz_stone_tower_temple_v1_4, ze_fire_temple_v2_4

Restrictions/Limitations: None

Event Time preferred: Doesn't matter

Others: Both maps are unbeaten on the server and would love to beat them. I also think fire temple will be getting a boss in the next version so it isn't completed yet.

seconded

your profile is 33% complete!

I'm down with fire temple... but does anyone know if there are any console settings that can help reduce the headwave effects that were built into the map? Is it like a particle_fx setting or something like that I can play with?

Maybe just play with oakleys on?????? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by mjong99

Not all events have to be maps with stages/levels. We used to have events for maps with single levels like Frostdrake, Halloween House, and Aesthetic. As long as the map proves to be difficult and hasn't been beaten, it can still be considered for events even though its a single level map. I quite enjoyed the events for Frostdrake and Halloween. If undertale isn't that hard, we can play another "not that hard" map if we beat undertale. 

I'd say the main goal for events is to beat any unbeaten map, at least that's why I think the previous GFL admins started ZE events in the first place. As soon as GFL started running out of maps to beat is when all these weird/fun type events started happening, e.g. pistol only events, no bizon events etc.

Edited by mjong99

15 hours ago, mjong99 said:

Not all events have to be maps with stages/levels. We used to have events for maps with single levels like Frostdrake, Halloween House, and Aesthetic. As long as the map proves to be difficult and hasn't been beaten, it can still be considered for events even though its a single level map. I quite enjoyed the events for Frostdrake and Halloween. If undertale isn't that hard, we can play another "not that hard" map if we beat undertale. 

I'd say the main goal for events is to beat any unbeaten map, at least that's why I think the previous GFL admins started ZE events in the first place. As soon as GFL started running out of maps to beat is when all these weird/fun type events started happening, e.g. pistol only events, no bizon events etc.

every month is a struggle of finding a map/s for an event.  there is very little maps left that gfl has yet to beat. they are either Maps that are extremely long and hard, maps thats are unplayable because of how broken they were, and maps that are underappreciated that only a few enjoys to play.

Allright i am serious about this so i put more effort in this. This is not my original idea (temple marathon), whoever told me about this thx.  I like to hear your input! Please help me to decide which maps we are going to play:

ze_frozentemple_rc1_1 

ze_hidden_temple_v2_5

ze_sunkentemple_v3_1

ze_sky_temples_v2_1

ze_fire_temple_v2_4

ze_tloz_stone_tower_temple_v1_4

Green = beaten, red = unbeaten

Keep in mind that hidden_temple is a hard map. I am confident in leading this one. To stay in a reasonable time frame i suggest we boil it down to 3 maps and tackle some of the unbeaten maps another time. 

ze_frozentemple_rc1_1  is beaten on a regular basis. So i like to start with ze_sunkentemple_v3_1 which is easy but not overplayed at all. Starting with an easy map gives people time to warmup and people wont miss a lot if they join the event later on. 

For second map i suggest  ze_hidden_temple_v2_5 . It is a hard map and i am confident a lot of people will be surprised by its dificulty. This map is nice and deserve more attention. If we beat this we can try an unbeaten map. I cant really decide between sky and fire temple. I want to ignore tloz or maybe we can try it after we beat one of those mentioned before.

Map(s):  ze_sunkentemple_v3_1, ze_hidden_temple_v2_5,  ze_sky_temples_v2_1 OR ze_fire_temple_v2_4 and ze_tloz_stone_tower_temple_v1_4 if you like a desert or we fail the third map :)

Contest Duration: Hard to estimate, i guess we need 20 minutes for the first, at least 1 extend for the second (40 minutes) and a lot of time for the last maps. Should accumulate to a total of at least 2-3 hours

Rewards: 

FUN

Event Time preferred: ANYTIME (get in the voting booth

Others: 

No restrictions. I like restrictions but we need the full force.

your profile is 33% complete!

Was actually planning on doing that This month, lmfao

maps will be split into 2 parts. Doing all 6 in one go Is Way too long 

I believe tloz last boss is broken cuz of the update, I may be wrong on that one

16 hours ago, kikofly said:

Was actually planning on doing that This month, lmfao

maps will be split into 2 parts. Doing all 6 in one go Is Way too long 

I believe tloz last boss is broken cuz of the update, I may be wrong on that one

Thought same until SG won it, the tip to defeat final boss is actually to not shoot "towards" him but a little bit on the side (don't remember if he turns on left or on right, but you gotta shoot a little bit aside on the direction he spins).

The guy who found this "strategy" (pho3nix if I'm not wrong, a SG regular) by training offline applied it on the server and we won the last level at 2nd try.

76561197989403214.png

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by EnickTheDemon

Map(s): ZE_SANTASSASINATION_V3

ze_christmas_infection_p2

Restrictions

Restrictions/Limitations: NONE

Event Time preferred: AFTER NOON IN EASTERN TIME.

Others: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Reward:Grinch skin.

Event to celebrate the favourite time of year Christmas... Season... We play Santa until we beat it(including extreme)

530-90_584eb1a743852.jpg

Edited by EnickTheDemon

• Vauff changed the title to [CS:GO ZE] Community Event Suggestions
  • reduct unfeatured this topic