Snowy

[CS:GO ZE] Community Event Suggestions

Map(s): ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3 (for first win) i think we still didn;t beat it yet.
Restrictions/Limitations: Nope
Event Time preferred: Anytime

Others:  if to hard maybe we can play fape 1

Map(s): ze_pizzatime_v4

Restrictions/Limitations:  No Negev, no Bizon and no grenade, to make it more difficult than it actually is.

Event Time preferred: GMT +1, noon or afternoon 

Others: If we beat it once, we should make an only AWP round

LOTR Trilogy + Minas_Tirith 

Map(s): LOTR_Moria -> LOTR ->Hemls Deep -> LOTR_Mt_Doom ------> LOTR_Minas_Tirith

Contest Duration: 2-3 hours... the first 3 are easy (i assume 1 person can beat helms), so think of those as a warmup for Minas_Tirith

Rewards: Skins.... I know there are a few LOTR specific skins as well out there... 

Event Time preferred: Anytime

Others: Restrictions

- Maybe Pistols/shotguns only for Moria to make it a little more challenging? otherwise it may just be a warmup round 1st time win for B-Hoppers as long as they get the ring/staff. 

I so want to play Minas_Tirith with a good team... I have only gotten past the horse run part 1 time and died like right away because only 3-4 of us made it... i would love to see the rest of this map, and use man of the items... 

On 9/3/2017 at 1:30 AM, hotEvercLear said:

LOTR Trilogy + Minas_Tirith 

Map(s): LOTR_Moria -> LOTR ->Hemls Deep -> LOTR_Mt_Doom ------> LOTR_Minas_Tirith

Contest Duration: 2-3 hours... the first 3 are easy (i assume 1 person can beat helms), so think of those as a warmup for Minas_Tirith

Rewards: Skins.... I know there are a few LOTR specific skins as well out there... 

Event Time preferred: Anytime

Others: Restrictions

- Maybe Pistols/shotguns only for Moria to make it a little more challenging? otherwise it may just be a warmup round 1st time win for B-Hoppers as long as they get the ring/staff. 

I so want to play Minas_Tirith with a good team... I have only gotten past the horse run part 1 time and died like right away because only 3-4 of us made it... i would love to see the rest of this map, and use man of the items... 

There was a very similar event (LOTR maps) not too long ago, so i think it'll be a while before we see an event like this again. 

On 8/31/2017 at 11:26 AM, DVD said:

+1 on Fap Event (Fap/Rote)

This. One of this map stage bosses is difficult as hell. If I recall it had this gimmick where he would heal if people shot at him during a specific phase. You would also have to fight against the boss the defend against zombies at the same time. Rewards could be the lego block skin.

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

4 hours ago, Black said:

This. One of this map stage bosses is difficult as hell. If I recall it had this gimmick where he would heal if people shot at him during a specific phase. You would also have to fight against the boss the defend against zombies at the same time. Rewards could be the lego block skin.

that skin file size is really big so having it on the sv would require a pretty lengthy download.

Map(s): ze pirates port royal / ze castlevania

Contest Duration: Pirates: 2 hr since the map not really that long || Castlevania: 2-3 hr

Rewards: 

1. Pirates port royal
    - Any good-looking skins 2 months for normal kraken

- VIP/donator 2 months for godkraken

2. Castlevania

- Skins/Donator for lv 3 or above (anyone who'd like to suggest some reward just reply this xD)

Event Time preferred: ANYTIME

Others: 

1. Pirates port royal restriction:

- RIfles and autosniper only in every round

2. Castlevania restriction:

- No restriction

93896602_p0.jpg

Posted  Edited by mikasa
20 hours ago, 1mpact said:

There was a very similar event (LOTR maps) not too long ago, so i think it'll be a while before we see an event like this again. 

Yea there's a map that similar to minas tirith but it only have one level. I've played in that map about 4 months ago. I think it's name is ze_lotr_minas_tiret_p2 since i have that map name in my csgo map library

Edited by mikasa

93896602_p0.jpg

Westersand Marathon

Map(s): ze_FFXII_Westersand_v5_ps8, ze_FFXII_Westersand_v7_z9, ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1_x14

Restrictions/Limitations: None

Event Time preferred: Main Event

Others: If only we had wester v2 for the complete marathon

On 9/7/2017 at 2:15 AM, WarpedCakez said:

Westersand Marathon

Map(s): ze_FFXII_Westersand_v5_ps8, ze_FFXII_Westersand_v7_z9, ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1_x14

Restrictions/Limitations: None

Event Time preferred: Main Event

Others: If only we had wester v2 for the complete marathon

yea old wester might be good, i played it once on css. if this will happen, good luck ping :^_^:

93896602_p0.jpg

Posted  Edited by akphilo

hi @ all

where can i find the servers map list. i like the idea of a low gravity event. i want to think about good candidates for it.

And to whom can i send my adminreport.txt? it got pretty big. heads will roll :ninja:

Edited by akphilo

your profile is 33% complete!

14 hours ago, akphilo said:

hi @ all

where can i find the servers map list. i like the idea of a low gravity event. i want to think about good candidates for it.

And to whom can i send my adminreport.txt? it got pretty big. heads will roll :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2017 at 4:06 PM, akphilo said:

hi @ all

for more complete list, you can go here GFL CSGO Map List

93896602_p0.jpg

Map(s): ze_diddle_v3

Restrictions/Limitations: beating laser ending

Event Time preferred: 2-3 hours

Others: Secret ending is beatable with the whole team shooting from outside the arena while defending the zombies. Teamwork and great leading required but it'll be fun and satisfying after we beat it.

Posted  Edited by Roasted_Rabbit

Jurassic adventure (in the movie order):

Map(s):  ze_jurassicpark_c1v4_p2

Restrictions/Limitations: 3rd Person only

Event Time preferred: Main Event Map #1

Map(s):  ze_thelostworld_redux_p2

Restrictions/Limitations: 3rd Person only

Event Time preferred: Main Event Map #2

Map(s): ze_isla_nublar_p3 

Restrictions/Limitations: Riffles & Nades Only

Event Time preferred: Main Event Map #3

Edited by Roasted_Rabbit