queue

Goodbye to all the people

get outta here qbogg

THE BEST GODDAMN GRILLED CHEESE RECIPE EVER WRITTEN:

1. Grab some fucking bread, if you use any bread over the price of $4/loaf, you're a tool. 
  2. Using a skillet is the best way to fill grilled cheeses.
  3. Get your skillet up to like 5 on your stove, so it's hot, but like, not too hot.
  4. Get your bread and butter that shit. You can butter each side, but do the side that you're putting the cheese on with a little bit more butter or whatever the fuck you use and spread it like a 10 ye-.
  5. Put the side that you're not going to be putting the cheese/other condiments face down, just so the butter starts melting but is not cooking with just butter on..
  6. Add your cheese. Go by these amounts of cheese for cheesyness. Pussy shit = 1/2 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Oh and if you only make 1 grilled cheese sandwich, you're a tool. Decently cheesy = 1 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Really cheesy = 2 slices of cheese per grilled cheese. Diabetic = anything above 2 slices of cheese.
  7. Make sure it cooks pretty damn good, if you want to be extra and not a complete THOT, you put some shit like ham or fucking bacon in that bitch.
  8. Make sure everything is cooked to perfection, make sure the butter melted and cooked in, but your bread doesn't look like IAmSuperFineMan's asshole. 
  9. enjoy that bitch, nigga.

I'll miss you buddy I'll never forget the dopest meme of all time lKBsAE.png.40cef92657464bd795e80b7cf294934a.png

The story behind the meme was great and then you added the icing on the cake and created a master piece.

Achievements

Bruh. I don't even know you that well but i've seen you around. Hope to see you active again in the future. Peace

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Make sure to take a leash when you go. :(

I am member on...

EVERYTHING!

ikilledroy.png.67c92b06382380dddcb1f8bf008bd063.png

noobs.png.0cf2d21bc81d219e9dd4ecbc869fc7fe.png

weirdserver.PNG.f1961b5cf0f22eb404ad0dcecc0c0f92.PNG

Interesting how I found this on SourceBans..

1khours.PNG.55315719558ceee643fe10faa7f9418b.PNG

signature.PNG.678535f00d34c4cd3e511ea8ce33b603.PNG

I SPENT 10 MINUTES TYPING A WELL EDUCATED COMEBACK TO A CHATBOX COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?get rekt

sdadasdsadasd.gif.e8ae30d871c1e0c7058f2860a0c859f1.gif

360 turn one deag. Thanks Valve.(New application for Faze.)

592fa5f7b9714_giphy(11).gif.7fd2bb0984170a02502ade3c20d4719a.gif

You know what they say, the more orange juice you drink, the less percent you are to become a zombie. -Baked 2017

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

well i did not know you but bye have a great time

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

Sorry for late response here on @qDogg'S resignation but I would like to say something for what you have done for GFL. If it wasn't for you GFL probably would've been in a basket case from the beginning to the present. You had a great role within GFL. It's sad to see you resign from GFL and this is a big lost for us but the contribution you gave this community is extraordinarily! Thank you for what you have done to this community, @qDogg. We can't thank you enough. 

Goodbye, @qDogg. I wish you the best of luck with your life in many different ways. ::$:

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3