Bredcrumbs

It's time to move on.

elloh y'all !

I very rarely post, but very often lurk on the forums, unfortunately i've come to a crossing point between staying at the level of skill i currently have in surf and stay with y'all on GFL, or move on to a more competetive server, it's been VERY hard for me to force myself away from GFL surf due to the many years i've been a part of this roller coaster of ups and downs, but as sad as it is, i've made the decision to move forward due to my extremely competetive personality. Nevertheless A BIG thank you for surf community and also a huge thank you for all of you at the top of the hierarchy for providing amazingly stable and generally great servers! As i said, it's been a roller coaster of ups and downs, but it's been an amazing ride!

Thank you all once again! 

lovee.png

12 hours ago, Twig said:

Theres competitive surfing? That's pretty dumb lmao

Where in the hell you read competitive surf? He said he's been playing CS:GO Surf and he's leaving GFL to practice on competitive games. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

7 hours ago, Bae said:

Where in the hell you read competitive surf? He said he's been playing CS:GO Surf and he's leaving GFL to practice on competitive games. 

I MUSTVE READ IT WRONG IM SORRY MOM ITS NOT LIKE I PAY ATTENTION TO THINGS LIKE THIS JEEZ

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h