Netflix_and_Chill

Coffee or Tea?

Nether.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

They're both high in caffeine, and caffeine is a very recommended daily stimulant, it improves awareness and overall performance.

I drink about 3 cups of coffee on a daily basis, to help remove stress that I get from the 99 errors generated while programming.

Yesterday I drank around 5 cups of coffee and I felt somewhat of a heart stroke, it's like someone was punching me in the heart, but I did it for a good reason because I was really stressed out.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I wonder if the answers have changed, and I suppose my question was more specific to breakfast.  I'm posting this as a fun reference.  I prefer coffee.

edit:  I've been really confused as to why all the General Discussion threads are ending up in Off Topic, and the converse is true for Off Topic.  What an interesting trend.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152