FrostyFire

My Ban Appeal

Name:Suicidal Kitty

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:221826627 

Banned For: attempt mass rdm

Banning Admin:Hoxen

I should be  Unbanned because The "attempt mas rdm" was me killing a guy who had a crowbar out and a guy jumped off the cliff which it looked like he pushed him, and the second one admittingly was rdm I pushed a man off a cliff. So I only killed one person So I should only get a slay or two.   

:3

596e0e31a1b05_100.jpg.8ee0bfcf0d1c625b020d9ea461e7c8cf.jpg

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

Tagging @HoxenshatteredRulez , please wait for his response.

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:221826627&advType=steamid

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Kubnair

I almost missed this but I just noticed you've kinda been ban evading cause this proves you got 2 accounts

and i remember banning you on that account and now you got banned on this one. Nice job!

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

Based on your two steam IDs, across both accounts, this is your third weeklong ban. We allow two before we make the third one permanent. You better have some phenomenal public speaking skills to persuade use to not extend this ban to permanent on both accounts.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

Then permaban and lock. Ban evasion is a no-no.

I checked both appeals, the steam IDs are different, yet the names are the same?

Fishy as fuck. :benthinking:

11 minutes ago, myPHART said:

Then permaban and lock. Ban evasion is a no-no.

I checked both appeals, the steam IDs are different, yet the names are the same?

Fishy as fuck. :benthinking:

I think we are just waiting for the player's response. Lets just see what he has to say.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

3 minutes ago, FrostyFire said:

I have three accounts but they are my other friends/family.Believe it or not.

So are you saying they were the reason why you got ban? Just assuming btw.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

And the reason it says they are all connected is that I use Steam Family Sharing for my accounts. Which makes it say it's all from one account which makes it look like ban evading.

No, just saying the ban on each account is my friends/family I only play The account named Suicidal Kitty (2) wich i named after my brothers account to make people think i was him

2 minutes ago, FrostyFire said:

I can even name the people that play on all the accounts if you would like for extra proof.

Thats not really necessary because it doesn't really prove anything. I can't tell if you're lying to us or not. But I'll leave the banning admin decide since he's the one who banned you.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

1 minute ago, Kite9867 said:

Thats not really necessary because it doesn't really prove anything. I can't tell if you're lying to us or not. But I'll leave the banning admin decide since he's the one who banned you.

So basically because I wanted to be cheap and not buy everyone in my family Gmod separately I'm being punished?

that's so bs but honestly I do get it you do have no way to determine the I'm lying

Posted  Edited by Kite9867
3 minutes ago, FrostyFire said:

So basically because I wanted to be cheap and not buy everyone in my family Gmod separately I'm being punished?

that's so bs but honestly I do get it you do have no way to determine the I'm lying

You are responsible for those accounts if you're using steam family sharing. So I wouldn't really call it bullshit.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Just now, Kite9867 said:

You are responsible for those accounts if you're using steam family sharing.

Well getting fucked by your own family and a guy you thought was your friend I don't get how I can prepare for that.

I don't really have a say in this, but if he/she did Ban Evade,  then I'm not supporting you. I really don't even know what most of this is about because you didn't even name what you were playing on and the information is vague. If 3 Rdms is always considered mass RDM, then I'd say I don't blame him for misunderstanding. If you could back this up with proof that proves what you say, I'd support you. I really want to hear @HoxenshatteredRulez's side on this.

Just now, Cab said:

I don't really have a say in this, but if he/she did Ban Evade,  then I'm not supporting you. I really don't even know what most of this is about because you didn't even name what you were playing on and the information is vague. If 3 Rdms is always considered mass RDM, then I'd say I don't blame him for misunderstanding. If you could back this up with proof that proves what you say, I'd support you. I really want to hear @HoxenshatteredRulez's side on this.

What info do you need I am happy to provide 

Just now, FrostyFire said:

What info do you need I am happy to provide 

Can you give any screenshots that relate to your ban or your story? You can take screenshots by pressing F12 By default.