FrostyFire

My Ban Appeal

Just now, Cab said:

Can you give any screenshots that relate to your ban or your story? You can take screenshots by pressing F12 By default.

You are not an admin... I suggest you stop posting on this appeal unless you have anything to contribute. You dont understand the full extent of the situation here.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

Posted  Edited by Cab
3 minutes ago, TheClassyBandit said:

You are not an admin... I suggest you stop posting on this appeal unless you have anything to contribute. You dont understand the full extent of the situation here.

Lmao as I said, I don't have much say in it. I just wanted Information on it.

If you have a problem with me being here, you should have a way to keep it private, and not flame on, kay?

Edited by Cab

1 minute ago, Cab said:

Lmao as I said, I don't have much say in it. I just wanted Information on it.

Just let the admin handle it alright?

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

3 minutes ago, Cab said:

Can you give any screenshots that relate to your ban or your story? You can take screenshots by pressing F12 By default.

I tried to find the screenshots showing that My friends account FrostyFire Has been banned 3 times but only two week long bans, And there was another week long ban on my brothers account. (ps sorry my pc says it can't screenshot)

596e0e31a1b05_100.jpg.8ee0bfcf0d1c625b020d9ea461e7c8cf.jpg

1 minute ago, Kite9867 said:

Just let the admin handle it alright?

You're not an admin here either :lenny:

But seriously, let's just leaves this until the admin comments.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by TheClassyBandit
17 minutes ago, Kite9867 said:

You are responsible for those accounts if you're using steam family sharing. So I wouldn't really call it bullshit.

16 minutes ago, FrostyFire said:

Well getting fucked by your own family and a guy you thought was your friend I don't get how I can prepare for that.

Your accounts are not linked like that.. unless you know his/her password and/or email. You wouldn't have access to their accounts. Each separate person should have their own forum account, not appealing through the same one. 

Tell me one thing, who is the real owner of this forum account? You, or someone else? Or a better question, how many people have access to this forum account? I don't care who someone else is if that's the answer.

Edited by TheClassyBandit

Is Pretty Classy Too.

Posted  Edited by Cab

Even If I'm the only non-admin here, it doesn't restrict my right to comment on something...

Edited by Cab

Listen, I made new steam accounts for my brother and friend and I used family sharing so I wouldn't have to buy gmod all over again.I didn't think  i would need to make seperate GFL accounts for each one.And i was the one who started this GFL account but we share

2 minutes ago, TheClassyBandit said:

Your accounts are not linked like that.. unless you know his/her password and/or email. You wouldn't have access to their accounts. Each separate person should have their own forum account, not appealing through the same one. 

Tell me one thing, who is the real owner of this forum account? You, or someone else? I don't care who someone else is if that's the answer.

596e0e31a1b05_100.jpg.8ee0bfcf0d1c625b020d9ea461e7c8cf.jpg

1 minute ago, Cab said:

Even If I'm the only non-admin here, it doesn't restrict my right to comment on something...

It does if you are not contributing to the discussion. We have the evidence, we know what happened on the server, and the discussion has shifted from the ban that is currently at hand.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

Posted  Edited by Kubnair

Ok look I was the banning admin on your friends account and he was a troll and I considered perma banning him. Also if you all have access to all the accounts cause its the same password any of you could very easily use another ones account if they were banned. And the reason I brought up your friend being a troll is cause he was Mic spamming and prop killing while he knew all the rules and it doesn't seem a new player to gmod would know so much.

I've made my decision but I'll wait on @Violator before I reveal/take action

@Cab if you continue misbehaving on someone else's ban appeal I'm going to take it up with a higher up to give you a warning point. Please behave and stop posting on Something that has nothing to do with you

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements