Deathrun Poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back CS:S Deathrun

Posted  Edited by Finnick

I'm all up for it

Have been for months now.

I've actually been considered to be Manager for CSS Minigames awhile back, but dubstep_kicks got banned and etc etc and never really went anywhere from there.

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Posted  Edited by WinterRage

Hi, I'm Winter Rage, I just kinda scrolled to the bottom as I'm drinking a delicious adult drink called white wine. I'd be down for it. Though I'm not sure how busy CSS is anymore. Since I haven't had it installed since the incident with the previous server manager.

I'm also that one other Ex GFL admin for CSS:DR.  I like long walks on the beach and licking eyeballs. 

79f09645b5e5cb77879d015ba57fec14.png

And then I scrolled up.

Edited by WinterRage

Damn, I used to play Gfl c:ss deathrun, missed the old days

On 7/20/2017 at 6:05 PM, WinterRage said:

Hi, I'm Winter Rage, I just kinda scrolled to the bottom as I'm drinking a delicious adult drink called white wine. I'd be down for it. Though I'm not sure how busy CSS is anymore. Since I haven't had it installed since the incident with the previous server manager.

I'm also that one other Ex GFL admin for CSS:DR.  I like long walks on the beach and licking eyeballs. 

79f09645b5e5cb77879d015ba57fec14.png

And then I scrolled up.

lol nice pic XD

I just don't think cs:go deathrun is as fun as cs:s's deathrun, i think its just the bhop, ez bhops on cs:s

47 minutes ago, HeardVenus said:

I just don't think cs:go deathrun is as fun as cs:s's deathrun, i think its just the bhop, ez bhops on cs:s

Lol yeah, never really left CS:S since. Never got the hang of any other games. If Deathrun could come back, it'll be everything.

50 minutes ago, HeardVenus said:

Damn, I used to play Gfl c:ss deathrun, missed the old days

Same, and so does a lot of players. Hope they'll accept it!

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, WinterRage said:

THREAD IS DEAD

Yes, thread is dead.

Which means any further replies to it are considered necro posting (unless useful).

Please read the forum rules here: https://gflclan.com/rules/forum-rules and refrain yourself from bumping threads with responses that are in no way helping with the threads development, as it may lead to an infraction point!

I will leave this thread to be locked or not to the discretion of @Thomasdavid097 as CS:S is his division and I am quite eager to see if there are any more useful responses to this topic

yeah.gif