conor mcgregor vs floyd mayweather  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

My thoughts are mayweather is known as the biggest head hunter known in fighting and mcgregor leaves so many gaps open and will be punished so badly for his mistakes will this be his retirement? I think it's very clear that his biggest mistake was taking him on in a "BOXING MATCH" and even if this was MMA how the fuck would he ever get where an MMA fighter is better then a BOXER where will he grapple mayweather even in a MMA fight will he even stand a chance against a person who will punish any MMA fighter out there?

Achievements

Lol, Mayweather is a dick, but he is good at what he does. If this was MMA, as other pointed, mcgregor would probably win. Box? nah. 

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by Sonic393

Like how dumb would you be if you thought mcgregor had a chance. i dont watch boxing but like mcgregor is white.

Edited by Sonic393

DDLCWoop.gif

bAtmL88.gif

Achievements

I want mcgregor to win so badly, i hate mayweather because all he does is dance around the ring and lands more punches. He is also a dick, But since mayweahter literally got to pick every stipulation and it is boxing rules, I have a feeling he [mayweather] will win. I would love to see mcgregor put him in an arm bar and just snap his arm or shatter his jaw with a nice solid kick to the face by "mistake" 

McGregor is also IMO the better trash talker, literally wore a suit during a conference that had the words fuck you as the stitching. 

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements

• 1 month later...
  • Darkling locked, unlocked and locked this topic

I've merged the two posts. Feel free to continue the conversation about the fight here. (not going to class this as necro as it is valid under the context of the fight being tomorrow)

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TomRiddle

If this was MMA mayweather wouldn't last 30seconds, as this is boxing Connor is most probably known for his speed, accuracy and decision making. Never was a big fan of boxing, only interest lies in the UFC so im very biased in my decision on who will win.

mayweather has got a reputation of 'no one can hit him?' i would say connor has the reputation for hitting people who cant be easily hit, use to full contact punches not with thick gloves so he wont be knocked down easily. i would say he can easily go the distance with him but once again this is my biased opinion :)

Edited by TomRiddle

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

• 1 month later...

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor 2017 was at 12:00 AM on

Sunday

August 27

All times are in Eastern Time.

nice job guys you are commenting on a old fight can I ask why?

Achievements

38 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor 2017 was at 12:00 AM on

Sunday

August 27

All times are in Eastern Time.

nice job guys you are commenting on a old fight can I ask why?

Oops my bad, I saw other people commenting on it and assumed it was about the rematch they're going to have. I have no idea when that is so I thought this would be about that. I'm also not that big into fights so I'm not sure when any of the fights occur. I didn't even bother to pay attention to the date of it lol. I'm not sure about them though.

w8AIJq0.png.557da6d2ae4ce9c69c1c9e3caee5ce0d.png
Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

jats.jpg.83ddf264efcb7e331c28d70f002fd3f5.jpg

Made By @Gary

c349e18f2f68dbbab87526fa779bfbb2.png?width=1080&height=345

Made By @Xy

-Jat

3 minutes ago, Jat02 said:

Oops my bad, I saw other people commenting on it and assumed it was about the rematch they're going to have. I have no idea when that is so I thought this would be about that. I'm also not that big into fights so I'm not sure when any of the fights occur. I didn't even bother to pay attention to the date of it lol. I'm not sure about them though.

looks like no confirmed date just googled that and it seems as though conor mcgregor just said he could beat him in a rematch yet floyd said that was his last fight when he won against conor mcgregor so you got confirmation with a source article of this happening or what? fyi it looks like he said this on september 29th so only 4 days of speculations it seems. also if he retired I don't think floyd mayweather would keep his boxing body or rather anyone would for that matter thats a high ass up keep for that body.

Achievements