Horse

Got Banned for using Lua Script from a different server

I log in and i got instantly banned, I made sure to clear my Gmod Installation files and I have successfully
Re-Validated my Gmod files as instructed. This is my ban appeal, Forgive me brothers for I have sinned...
I wish to be apart of the tribe once again!::D::happytree::popcorn:

gfl.PNG

Posted  Edited by Kite9867 - Edit Reason: Removed tagging PB-n-J.

Tagging @Violator please wait for his response.

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:93472622&advType=steamid

Edited by Kite9867
Removed tagging PB-n-J.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Horse

Anxiety, I thought everyone would hate me because you know I was having one of those days, Just took me this long until i felt like people forgot about me :\ Love Gfl

Edited by Horse

This ban appeal is pretty much dead. It has been almost a week. And I'm not sure the guy is coming back. But the choice of closing the ban appeal is up to you. @Violator

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

I'm still waiting for the appeal and Unsure whats happening?
Hopefully my appeal explained things clean and simple... 
To be honest i thought the "hack" question was a joke given the community I'm in, Isnt this Garys Mod GFL clan Trouble in Terrosit town?

1 week later.jpg

25 minutes ago, Horse said:

Hopefully my appeal explained things clean and simple... 
To be honest i thought the "hack" question was a joke given the community I'm in, Isnt this Garys Mod GFL clan Trouble in Terrosit town?

1 week later.jpg

Just answer his question.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

26 minutes ago, Horse said:

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 1:08 AM, Thomasdavid097 said:

were you using hacks or not?

^this question was never answered.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

Again I'm not sure if your being sarcastic or just messing with me?
But I'll play your game, if i where to answer this seriously then i have to ask, Do you understand what hacking is? (In the nicest way possible)

If i was hacking I would have just monitored my Applications Incoming and Outcoming Data packets, Then hopped on the nifty FTP Server, Scrolled into 127.0.0.0 (with Linux obviously) edited the .txt where you keep your ban list and Un-Ban myself and before the  ridiculous questions like "username and password' then my god, hacking is not "I'VE BREACHED THE MAINFRAME"
And if I was a hacker I can save myself the stress download one of your add-ons find the Lack of tight (  .Net  ) communication between the client and the server then backdoor my way from there?
"Hacking"
If you actually talking about CSAddlua or "GM:include" then sure, Isn't everybody a hacker, hell anybody that changes there crosshair client side and calls the addon Sharpeye
(A steam workshop addon btw) IS A HACKER?

You know you just try to get comfortable and find a new community, change all your settings then BAM This trauma occurs, Wtf... You know it would be nice to  just want to play some TTT on a high population server, is that what we are all here for., Please take this seriously? why are you calling me a  hacker?

Posted  Edited by Horse

Oh my goodness You cannot be serious?

Did you read any of it...
This is way out of proportion/Procedure surely? Is there an admin I can talk to that doesn't ignore everything I say :( I really am just trying to be nice about the whole thing, I understand mistakes happen you know and thats okay!

Edited by Horse

3 hours ago, Horse said:

If you actually talking about CSAddlua or "GM:include" then sure, Isn't everybody a hacker, hell anybody that changes there crosshair client side and calls the addon Sharpeye
(A steam workshop addon btw) IS A HACKER?

I guess that kinda answers the question he was using a hack. From what i can understand it seems he was using a hack but trying to say his hack isn't as extreme as hacks like unbanning himself

Achievements