rapperdan

improved logo

42 minutes ago, Leks said:

We have a quite big Creative Team, and, even outside of the creative team there's plenty of artists wishing to have a chance in the spotlight! 
I don't see why not :D

7IOLHGL.gif 

29 minutes ago, QiadoxSkel said:

In the dashless version I reworked the way the coloring was done to produce a more consistent logo color across the two variations

these can be viewed in solitude here: http://imgur.com/a/II9Rx

Let me know if you guys like this look better.

I like the style it kinda reminds me of the UFC logo 

Image result for UFC white and red logo

Achievements

Posted  Edited by sl3yz - Edit Reason: typo city

@rapperdan

I liked the older concept better.

The reworked is harder to read/understand.

Also, i don't like all the sharp edges and stuff, it just conveys the message of a tryhard gaming clan instead of a friendly gaming community.

But since i am to lazy to make anything for you guys my opinion doesn't really count^^

The Logo still looks cool though!

Edited by sl3yz
typo city

Just now, sl3yz said:

@rapperdan

Also, i don't like all the sharp edges and stuff, it just conveys the message of a tryhard gaming clan instead of a friendly gaming community.

But since i am to lazy to make anything for you guys my opinion doesn't really count^^

The Logo still looks coll though!

I agree :) the logo does not look like something that would represent us well. and I feel as though the old logo is better. Just getting an improved version of aQk130P.png.ab40a9b709ec23125402cbf05a22ca51.png

Achievements

2 minutes ago, sl3yz said:

I honestly agree I just did what Dan asked me to make.

Former CSGO Deathrun Admin

Former CSGO TTT Manager

I personally don't think it fits the theme of the forums. 

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Just in case you guys were thinking that this is/was planned to be a logo for GFL, it is not. The original design was made for a member using their specifications for personal use.

Back on topic I actually do like

Fg9TvYM.png 

It is very "2010" in its design. However, with the GFL theme being grey and blue I would like to see it reworked a little to fit our theme. 

Achievements

44 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Just in case you guys were thinking that this is/was planned to be a logo for GFL, it is not. The original design was made for a member using their specifications for personal use.

Back on topic I actually do like

Reveal hidden contents

Fg9TvYM.png 

It is very "2010" in its design. However, with the GFL theme being grey and blue I would like to see it reworked a little to fit our theme. 

I'm hesitant to agree to this due to some of the "questionable" reactions of some specific members of the creative team and its reputation; as well as, my current desire for a change in position among the ranks of GFL. I joined GFL to play deathrun and have a good time, not continue to live the horrors involved with working with artists after I leave work, let alone artists that aren't even professionals. I however am quite used to doing things I hate such as playing TTT or mapping for gamemodes that aren't deathrun. I'm hoping you remember what I said to Roy the first time we met if you want my perspective on this.

If you want me to do this kind of work talk to me on TS I can do much better. I advise you to have some persuasive arguments, but I will be respectful and reasonable.

Former CSGO Deathrun Admin

Former CSGO TTT Manager

14 minutes ago, QiadoxSkel said:

I'm hesitant to agree to this due to some of the "questionable" reactions of some specific members of the creative team and its reputation; as well as, my current desire for a change in position among the ranks of GFL. I joined GFL to play deathrun and have a good time, not continue to live the horrors involved with working with artists after I leave work, let alone artists that aren't even professionals. I however am quite used to doing things I hate such as playing TTT or mapping for gamemodes that aren't deathrun. I'm hoping you remember what I said to Roy the first time we met if you want my perspective on this.

If you want me to do this kind of work talk to me on TS I can do much better. I advise you to have some persuasive arguments, but I will be respectful and reasonable.

I have to say I think you have misunderstood me. I am not an artist or a graphics designer at all. Just making an observation towards the image.

Also if you have an issue with the creative team, message me. Their "questionable" actions may have a reason or might be something I should deal with. They aren't here to work against anyone, they are here to work with us all. Yes sometimes some members can come across in the wrong way but that is not intentional and is something which is being talked about.

Achievements

Better than anything fat roy has put as the logo

8 hours ago, Snoopy said:

I personally don't think it fits the theme of the forums. 

just like you as director but hey things happen xd

someone merge my posts pls mobile on here is ass

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

• 2 weeks later...

The future of GFL is now!

My entry:

Untitled.png.629debe572a68790cb7660d7aed2f7d0.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted  Edited by DemonWithAShotgun
10 minutes ago, SuperFineMan said:

Beautiful.

You should apply for Art of the Month..

Done. Head by the AOTM August thread to help me achieve glory!!

Edited by DemonWithAShotgun

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

32 minutes ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

Done. Head by the AOTM August thread to help me achieve glory!!

Sorry, but no. If you post it again, I'll hide it again. (for the AOTM)

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Just now, Bae said:

Sorry, but no. If you post it again, I'll hide it again. (for the AOTM)

why though, it met all the koala-fications :(

GM3PM22.gif

1033049.png