Darkling

League of Legends Tournament

I have filled the thing... tho im bronze in serson 7 i dont play that much xD

former Head admin and Manager - CS:GO 1v1

momomo.gif

Achievements

I don't play LoL either, and never have but I'd most likely watch this. I find this type of game very fun to watch.

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Just to let you all know this will also help gather information on whether we pursue a League of Legends mini division too. (there will be a separate discussion for this) 

Achievements

I just stopped playing like 3 months ago too damn

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

2 hours ago, Korowa said:

I'd participate but I'm very rusty; haven't played League in years. I used to be plat, though.

In the survey it does actually say that you have to be ranked in the current season to participate. :/

12 minutes ago, nocheat said:

In the survey it does actually say that you have to be ranked in the current season to participate. :/

I know. That's why I won't be participating in this tournament, I don't play for years so I don't have a rank. :P

original.gif

Achievements

I have a few questions, is this going to be an EU or US competition? because ping really matters.

Also, can anyone participate as long as they're ranked? obviously you guys aren't picky bronzies, but are silver players allowed? i'm here sitting at an alarming 63W 40L in Silver 4 promos to 3, if you guys can go deeper into details I'd appreciate it =)

Achievements

EU/US is to be decided but I could safely assume US.

Technically any team can have members from any rank. This means that if you aren't ranked right now you could still go play and get a rank and still have a chance to compete.

At the moment there aren't as many details to go off. This is to gather up how many people are actually interested.

Achievements

6 hours ago, Syntax said:

I have a few questions, is this going to be an EU or US competition? because ping really matters.

Also, can anyone participate as long as they're ranked? obviously you guys aren't picky bronzies, but are silver players allowed? i'm here sitting at an alarming 63W 40L in Silver 4 promos to 3, if you guys can go deeper into details I'd appreciate it =)

Care about Asians too :lenny:

Pls do it..

I used to play all the time then i stopped and now i dont remember my login so i created a new one and hope to be ranked by the time this starts

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin