Akris

Glenn Rhee Avatar

Size/Website:

i want the size to fit for steam profile pic
Render, Image, or Theme:https://www.google.com/search?q=bloodied+glenn+rhee&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRpJH_-6DVAhWGNj4KHQgTDksQ_AUIBigB&biw=1360&bih=832#imgrc=gcDGa9Q0TMHeXM:
Text:Glenn Rhee
Color Scheme/Style:i want it like the picture like that but a little more cartoonish kinda
Additional Information: i want his face covered in blood and i want the knife covered in blood

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

I'm just going to say this, I'm taking this request but what you're asking is way too much for a steam avatar. It's not only the size that counts but the file size too. I will do the vector and all but adding blood and making it look more bad-ass may be too much of a size. But we'll see.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

37 minutes ago, Squanchy said:

okay 

I was going to ask before I saw she grabbed this one, does Glenn have to be cartooned?

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

I'm just showing you what I have so far, @Squanchy. The hair is going to be a pain in the ass.

glenn.png.0522b5a45810c991738bc181abd76a21.png

afterwards, the details comes in and then I turn it into an avatar (smaller sized / mostly focus on the head) but you can use the full body form for something else. 

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...

@Bae ya it does look really good. Ima get a anime pic and do the same on vector. My art teacher tought me how to do it last year so Ima try. 

@Loli Well it's not hard if you do it on anime/cartoon pic, but if you do it on a real life person type of picture, it's a lot harder. But good luck on practicing (:

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bae locked this topic