SwegBuster

CS:GO TTT Events

Posted  Edited by Jcfraven
40 minutes ago, SwegBuster said:

We could always do a hide and seek round.

That would be an interesting thing to do, given the lack of a CS:GO Hide and Seek Server. If people like it, that may be something worth consideration in the future(if it is possible on CS:GO, of course).

The only thing I could think of for events in TTT would be fun alterations to the gameplay/maps, perhaps adding in certain weather elements, gravity manipulations, etc.. There used to be "event days," on a map in GMOD Jailbreak(Parabellum) where a guard could choose higher speed day, snow day(limited vision due to fog and, of course, snow and snow-type objects), etc., which admittedly were kind of annoying(due to glitches), but the idea was always interesting, and we had fun nonetheless. Maybe something like that could be implemented, but as a voting system on what alteration the players would want, if any at all.

That might not be a singular event idea, but I thought I would mention it anyway.

Edited by Jcfraven

21 minutes ago, go0se said:

hide and seek?

Hide and seek rounds are where The Traitors are the seekers and the innocents and detectives have till 6:30 to hide. Then the traitors seek out the innocents and detectives and kill them once all of the innocents and detectives are dead the round is over.

Former: CSGO DL

Former: CSGO TTT Manager

Hide and seek would be pretty easy to make, I'll go ahead and throw it together when I finish the rewrite.

As a brief update for those interested I'm gonna go ahead and say we should have a working release of the rewrite by next Saturday.

Former CSGO Deathrun Admin

Former CSGO TTT Manager