Roy

[8-1-17] Future Expansions

That is done. The next update I will be writing will address things with the community itself :)

Thanks!

Hidden
9 minutes ago, Roy said:

TDM With Custom Maps

I don't agree with this, I personally would rather play on a ground war server to add a little bit more diversity

9 minutes ago, Roy said:

Battlefield 3 & 4

time to start learning how to play battlefield 4 with a mouse and keyboard, since I would say I do quite well with a controller

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Hidden
7 minutes ago, Domps said:

So are you saying the Minecraft Division's were a success? If not why did they fail?

Thoughts on @Fx280 and @Violator making dicks on the server?

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Happytree - Edit Reason: had to make it not look like a drama starter · Hidden
Hidden
41 minutes ago, Charmy said:

Maybe this time we don't have otter manage rust.

never played on the server 

edit: :happytree::happytree:

Edited by Happytree
had to make it not look like a drama starter

THE BEST GODDAMN GRILLED CHEESE RECIPE EVER WRITTEN:

1. Grab some fucking bread, if you use any bread over the price of $4/loaf, you're a tool. 
  2. Using a skillet is the best way to fill grilled cheeses.
  3. Get your skillet up to like 5 on your stove, so it's hot, but like, not too hot.
  4. Get your bread and butter that shit. You can butter each side, but do the side that you're putting the cheese on with a little bit more butter or whatever the fuck you use and spread it like a 10 ye-.
  5. Put the side that you're not going to be putting the cheese/other condiments face down, just so the butter starts melting but is not cooking with just butter on..
  6. Add your cheese. Go by these amounts of cheese for cheesyness. Pussy shit = 1/2 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Oh and if you only make 1 grilled cheese sandwich, you're a tool. Decently cheesy = 1 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Really cheesy = 2 slices of cheese per grilled cheese. Diabetic = anything above 2 slices of cheese.
  7. Make sure it cooks pretty damn good, if you want to be extra and not a complete THOT, you put some shit like ham or fucking bacon in that bitch.
  8. Make sure everything is cooked to perfection, make sure the butter melted and cooked in, but your bread doesn't look like IAmSuperFineMan's asshole. 
  9. enjoy that bitch, nigga.

Hidden
1 minute ago, Cab said:

Wait, there was a Minecraft server? 

We have had like 4.5 minecraft servers. They have all pretty much flopped, due to a whole heap of reasons in my opinion  

Hidden
1 minute ago, Tahytn said:

im actually surprised minecraft failed, it seemed like it was a great idea, roblox next?  :benthinking:

For sure, but if they're going to make a roblox server, they'll need to watch this 11 minute video teaching all the things on ROBLOX RP with 1/2 frames per second!

The joy it would bring......

I didn't watch even one minute of it...

See how long you'll last.

Hidden
11 minutes ago, DarkHeroz said:

I would like to see cs 1.6, truly I had been playing it for 4 years (zombie mode) before moving to csgo.  Now I have a hard time to find good zm server to play.

We have dm server on 1.6 :D You go in and there's bots xD

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Eli · Hidden
Hidden

I'm exited for more expansion into CS:S. I wanna see deathrun on there reborn. I played it once when we had it before and it seemed pretty fun. I'm very very very exited for BF4. I had no real motivation to play it after 600 hrs but with a server I can dedicate myself to and play against other in the community, I think i could get back into it. I love rust. I've played with Joel and Rick and others a bunch and would love to see a server made for that so we can stop changing servers every wipe.... Personally I'm terrible at 1.6 so I dont really have any interest in that, but I like a TDM Or ground wars. Both seem like a fucking amazing idea.

Edited by Eli

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

Hidden
1 hour ago, Darkling said:

Both myself and the CA team are writing the post about the mini divisions. We are looking forward to posting it. ;)

I am excited to work with @Darkling and the other Community Advisors on the mini divisions. 

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements

Hidden
1 hour ago, Darkling said:

Both myself and the CA team are writing the post about the mini divisions. We are looking forward to posting it. ;)

18 minutes ago, SashaGrey said:

I am excited to work with @Darkling and the other Community Advisors on the mini divisions. 

End result of this is @Roy commenting 

1 hour ago, Roy said:

That is done. The next update I will be writing will address things with the community itself :)

Thanks!

Guys I hate to say this but @Roy just destroyed every CA.

Achievements