cancerous_cunt

See your rank for HnS

Hey I wondered how could I see my rank based on the score I get on the HnS server. Thanks for answering in the replies section.

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

14 hours ago, Jat02 said:

I just told you earlier today to use gametracker. Not sure why you're making a whole new topic on it.

I forgot how to do it. Would've been nice to just answer how to do it instead of answering this. But thanks anyway.

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

15 hours ago, John_Ariana_Man said:

Thank you

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

On 8/7/2017 at 4:55 PM, Gary said:

why do you have to make a whole post about this?

Why is it that bothering?

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

Are you guys seriously going to be an ass to a player who ask kindly? What kind of admins are you guys? Not everyone knows how to do things. Even if they ask you the same questions again, be nice and answer it. Don't be a complete dick.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

On 8/6/2017 at 11:19 AM, ZaKLaKe said:

I forgot how to do it. Would've been nice to just answer how to do it instead of answering this. But thanks anyway.

58 minutes ago, Bae said:

Are you guys seriously going to be an ass to a player who ask kindly? What kind of admins are you guys? Not everyone knows how to do things. Even if they ask you the same questions again, be nice and answer it. Don't be a complete dick.

To be honest I don't see how I am being a dick by telling you that there's no need for this post. It's not like I was making fun of you for this or hate you for this. I wasn't trying to be mean. All I said was that I told you about how to do it then you ask it in a forum, and I said it's not needed. I didn't see that as being mean. It's just a statement. If you found,

On 8/5/2017 at 9:11 PM, Jat02 said:

I just told you earlier today to use gametracker. Not sure why you're making a whole new topic on it.

offending, then I'm sorry. I didn't know that I was the bad guy for saying that. I guess according to you guys I don't know what the term "mean" is because I guess I am that now. Sorry.

w8AIJq0.png.557da6d2ae4ce9c69c1c9e3caee5ce0d.png
Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

jats.jpg.83ddf264efcb7e331c28d70f002fd3f5.jpg

Made By @Gary

c349e18f2f68dbbab87526fa779bfbb2.png?width=1080&height=345

Made By @Xy

-Jat

Understandable have a great day

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status