Darkling

Overwatch Summer Games

THE GAMES ARE BACK

The Summer Games return for more fun in the sun! This year, we're celebrating the spirit of competition with a new Lúcioball arena, leaderboards, and competitive play. Unlock over 50 new seasonal items—including legendary skins like Mercy’s Winged Victory, Grillmaster: 76, and Lifeguard McCree—alongside all your favourite summer gear from last year.

Lúcioball

This futuristic spin on soccer places you in a fast-paced 3v3 match in Rio de Janiero’s beautiful Estádio das Rãs or on a brand-new pitch located in the Sydney Harbour Arena.

Players can choose between two modes: Lúcioball and the all-new Copa Lúcioball, which offers a more competitive experience with placement matches, skill rating tiers, leaderboards, competitive points, and more.

This event is only going to be here for 20 days! Post below with your best Lúcioball highlights and let's see who is GFL's best Lucio player! I also want to see those new skins so get your screenshots out and show off those saucy poses.::x:

Achievements

On 08/08/2017 at 9:42 PM, Darkling said:

My first game on Lucioball. Destroyed them completely.

OMFG, I know this doesn't seem likely but I've played with that Lucas before, and he's so fucking bad @Finnick and I have played with him twice now. 

7dc3f2a47a7d6f4bd41bdc621a0dae8a.png

9f16a89baaec9c0856522b7d4d270e26.png

Katies_Signature.jpg

my thing.jpg

Achievements