GSmuf

Ombudsman

I was wrongfully banned, and the admin that is tending to the ban appeals has a biased opinion. Does GFL offer an ombudsman group to look over a ban appeal ?

Edited by GSmuf

I'm pretty sure darkling is still at work. But nonetheless, please wait for the CA to respond.

Achievements

Meh I suppose I will give you all easy access to view the proof he was banned by 

Achievements

Okay, no. @GR1FF1N has already given his answer in response to your appeal.

If you are determined to take this higher then you will need to speak to @HackingPotato or @Deltacommander. They are the Division Leaders for CS:GO.

What I recommend doing now is STOP opening a new thread trying to get your ban overturned. I have tagged both DLs to come read over the information, so at this point please be patient.

• Like 1

thank you, not sure why these where removed from my post, the ban and reasoning changed as the case went forward, the DL's should read them also. It has a picture of the original ban that was a 1 week ban with the reason "walls fahsho" I would like the DL to see that.

Edited by GSmuf
added deleted links

The reasoning behind the ban was uncalled for and yes that was discussed with the admin in question. That how ever does not change the ban sentence. 

• Like 1

I've un banned people before. I make mistakes, I'm a human. I understand that I make mistakes if I accidentally ban someone who was actually decent than I will un ban them. I've banned a global by mistake before where he added me and we talked about every situation and I understood that his game sense helped him there and he was un banned shortly after. I do not mind un banning. My personal decision of keeping the ban  will stay final unless a Division Leader has something else to say. Please wait until they have a response as I will no longer be engaging in this topic.

• Like 1

I will be looking into this ban further. I want to ask for patience as I do my own investigation and would like to thank the staff for dealing with this appeal up until now. 

UPDATE:

Hello @GSmuf,

After careful consideration and an extensive investigation into your appeal, a decision has been made to endorse our staff and keep the ban in place. Unfortunately, this means that you are no longer welcomed on our servers for the time being (seeing as this is a permanent ban). If you would like to play on our csgo servers in the future and have a successful repeal please wait the required time before making another appeal. Since you are banned permanently for hacking, the required time to wait would be 4-5 months after the ban has taken place. 

However, our forums and other servers from other games are still opened to you if you wish to play in this community while you wait for the required time to expire. Therefore, it is necessary to go over some rules in which you are still required to follow; 

1. Please be respectful towards all staff and admins 
  2. Please follow all rules of the forums and servers
  3. Do not attempt to evade your punishment (ie; proceeding onto the servers with another account, etc)
  4. Do not harass the server manager or admins about your punishment/ban

Failure to comply to the terms above will result in swift punishment that is befitting of the misconduct. 

If you have any questions, comments or concerns you are welcomed to private message me further about the incident.

Thanks,

Hacking

• Like 1

Achievements

Side note: 

Ban appeals, like this, are not for community advisors @Bae and @Worgee. If this person is assuming bias-ness from the admins and manager, then the Division Leader of the gamemode will have to step in. It is not in the place of a community advisor to deal with this type of situation. 

Thank you for the replies nonetheless. 

:locked:

• Like 3

Achievements