Trying To Get Unbanned.

Posted  Edited by Karma

Hello! Its been... 6 months. The last time i tried to get unbanned  i got denied. And i read: "you can try to get unbanned again in 6 months!". So i waited 6 WHOLE MONTHS. to try and get unbanned again. I was greatly saddened to be banned, and why would a troll wait six months just to go back on 1 server?  *NOTE* this is an applier the get unbanned, you will either have to 1. Appeal, 2. Deny, or 3 tell me to re post in another section. The website has changed so much since ive last been on. You might recognize me as: Diconnected, Different variations of a sappling, and GoTo Gamer. I believe that i have matured since ive gotten banned. (6 months is alot of thinking time). And i have been forced to play on other servers that i dont quite fit in on! I do know that i did have another chance but im very persistent on this. Please take in consideration of unbanning me.

(I had to make another profile, but you still have records of me from my Steam I.D) Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:100165849

Edited by Karma

You're supposed to message the admin who banned you but since on SB it shows console. You could've just messaged violator. The reason of your ban was Multiple infringement of rules and it was your 14th ban and it became a permanent because of that. I'm going to tag @Violator because I don't know who banned you.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

7 hours ago, Karma said:

Sorry, I am  not sure on how to personally message someone, This is my First time using the new site. In the morning i will find out how to. 

6c4f5c475743be4eb5987ca4b77bd9fa.png

You see the envelope shape that top right hand corner of the forum?

• Click that button.
  • Then click Compose New
  • To: Violator
  • Subject: TTT#1 Ban Appeal

The ban appeal format is found in this thread:

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements