TheJitFace

I'm coming back to GFL!

Well hello there, you might remember me as the extremely annoying kid from purge. No? Oh well I left 3 - 4 months ago, but  I am rejoining GFL. By that I mean I will start playing on the servers again. Aight I will see you around I guess. 

jitticus

15 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

naw not yet, only got 1/5 of the cash. I might order the case in advanced, but I will order everything else later.

nah dude order everything at once and try to order shit on sale. like cyber monday or some shit.

Achievements

5 hours ago, rapperdan said:

nah dude order everything at once and try to order shit on sale. like cyber monday or some shit.

Only reason why is because I wan't to have it prepared and have my plans for cable management.

jitticus

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
10 hours ago, TheJitFace said:

Only reason why is because I wan't to have it prepared and have my plans for cable management.

Ya man I get your but things will keep dropping in price so fast that by the time you get your other parts your parts you have atm will be useless always the only reason why things in the tech world will become more expensive is only due to things that have a huge demand recent example being GPU's atm due to the mining world atm. the thing that caused gpu's to spike in price and demand is ethereum or you can called it by it's acronym which is ETH.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

1 hour ago, rapperdan said:

Ya man I get your but things will keep dropping in price so fast that by the time you get your other parts your parts you have atm will be useless always the only reason why things in the tech world will become more expensive is only due to things that have a huge demand recent example being GPU's atm due to the mining world atm. the thing that caused gpu's to spike in price and demand is ethereum or you can called it by it's acronym which is ETH.

Yea that is a major problem because the GPU is the most expensive thing out of all. GTX 1050 ti

jitticus

Just now, TheJitFace said:

Yea that is a major problem because the GPU is the most expensive thing out of all. GTX 1050 ti

tbh the mining demand may die down later. So I would just wait till the mining demand is not a thing anymore with GPU's

Achievements

1 minute ago, rapperdan said:

tbh the mining demand may die down later. So I would just wait till the mining demand is not a thing anymore with GPU's

the prices only go higher for mining, bit coin prices are skyrocketing. It won't die down that easily. 

jitticus

33 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

the prices only go higher for mining, bit coin prices are skyrocketing. It won't die down that easily. 

GPU mining isn't really profitable anymore, you need specialized equipment.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

28 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

Well it sorta is IF  you know how to do it and not fuck up. 1 bitcoin = 4000 USD. Oh btw congrats on community advisor XY

jitticus

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
45 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

You can only mine ETH via GPU's atm. fyi @TheJitFace btc mining with GPU's will make you pay more then earning anything.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

5 hours ago, rapperdan said:

You can only mine ETH via GPU's atm. fyi @TheJitFace btc mining with GPU's will make you pay more then earning anything.

tru, unless you Mr Beast. He is a youtuber who owns a house and a BMW i8 from bit mining and ad revenue

jitticus