cancerous_cunt

!votegag Needs a fix...

It is undescribably frustrating to almost not be able to gag squeakers and mic spammers (especially when there is too many players on and we can't see the entire player list to mute them) since the vote has to be at least 75% positive. With the big number of players being AFK or that doesn't know how to/can't vote, this made the votegag option very unlikely to work. When I say the command needs a "fix", I mean that we should lower the percentage of positive votes to 50%. That so should make the execution of the vote MUCH easier. If it's impossible to change that or someone thinks it's not a good idea to change it, I 100% would understand. Note that this is constructive criticism and not bragging and hating on the mods... It's a good server really.

ticklefight

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

In my opinion, votegag is rather pointless, the gagged player can simply reconnect to avoid the gag.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

45 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

In my opinion, votegag is rather pointless, the gagged player can simply reconnect to avoid the gag.

how about a vote tempban of 10 minutes and every time they get voted to get kicked it increases the time

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Just now, Gary said:

65 % would be better anyways

If you think so I agree

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

I would say that it should be a little lower, but still above 50% because once a player is gagged off of a votegag, they are gagged all map since there would be no admins on. There would be no point in a votegag with admins on, so it's only used without admins on. It seems a bit unfair to the player votegagged since there's no one to ungag them, but because of the AFK's on the server, it's almost impossible to win a votegag. For this reason I would say it should be lowered, but not down to 50%.

w8AIJq0.png.557da6d2ae4ce9c69c1c9e3caee5ce0d.png
Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

jats.jpg.83ddf264efcb7e331c28d70f002fd3f5.jpg

Made By @Gary

c349e18f2f68dbbab87526fa779bfbb2.png?width=1080&height=345

Made By @Xy

-Jat

Posted  Edited by ZaKLaKe
On 8/19/2017 at 10:31 AM, Jat02 said:

I would say that it should be a little lower, but still above 50% because once a player is gagged off of a votegag, they are gagged all map since there would be no admins on. There would be no point in a votegag with admins on, so it's only used without admins on. It seems a bit unfair to the player votegagged since there's no one to ungag them, but because of the AFK's on the server, it's almost impossible to win a votegag. For this reason I would say it should be lowered, but not down to 50%.

Yeah I exagerated with that 50% but you all know what I meant was exactly this reply. Thanks Jat.

Edited by ZaKLaKe

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

I agree, everytime I !votegag it never happens, one time it was 17 out of 19, and the person wasnt gagged, like wtf. I feel it is completely useless and doesnt do any thing. Maybe it should be if half+ people wote gag, then whoever it is, should be gagged

• 1 month later...

Dis post ded

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status