Cassie

More Donator Breach Perks

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

Breach used to be number 5 for money donated.

Now we're not.

So maybe we could add more donator perks. I know Xy is going to say they're all shit so you all can add some of your own.

Perks:

!tags as an option

More pointshop stuff for VIPs and Supporters (yes it has been suggested already but we are still waiting) We could add hats and masks for standard player models instead of skins (and maybe pets, cept they would be really expensive)

Pointshop stuff and JB stuff 50% off (maybe JB isn't possible, but it would be 25 points to add a song to the queue)

Able to suggest their own mask for the pointshop (but Xy would have to approve) VIP only

Certain hatschatz2 colors would be fore donator+ only, this is a future idea that doesn't need to happen right now.

Ability to choose a preferred SCP or role (this could eventually be made for everyone but I think it should start as a Donator+ thing) Add a menu(?) 

Ability to choose a preferred weapon to spawn with as MTF, NTF, or CI (Same as above) Add a menu (?)

That's about it, comment what you think (Yes these are shit) below and/or suggest your own ideas.

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Just now, masonkiksbut said:

Or like "TTT" a scp pass for 250 donators 500 member

Here's the thing

We've all suggested that at one point

Xy has said "As long as I am server manager of breach, there will be no SCP passes"

So we kill Xy and get a manager who does want passes

No passes I guess, although I did have an idea for a SCP chance pass, it would increase your chance of being SCP but not outright make you SCP. Xy might not like that too.

Achievements

1 minute ago, masonkiksbut said:

Whats wrong with passes, they would make it all around more fun waiting and waiting for a scp round is a fucking annoyance

I don't know, you can ask Xy yourself.

Achievements

I think donator perks should be limited to discounts, reserved spots and a colorful name. Hats and masks would just look stupid and can lead to mistaken identity (skins are bad enough) even though alot of people don't take Breach too serious there is a level of roleplay and making it look like a carnival would just be cancer. Also having the choice to pick sides and/or roles would just be pure game breaking for everyone else. Imagine joining a server just to be stuck as D-Class or some shit SCP every round because other people payed money to get first dibs.  It would piss you off don't you think? People should donate because they like the server and wanna support it, not so they can play the game properly.

e3bea2269b0a901c057664df5fe5225c.jpg

26 minutes ago, Astropig said:

Also having the choice to pick sides and/or roles would just be pure game breaking for everyone else. Imagine joining a server just to be stuck as D-Class or some shit SCP every round because other people payed money to get first dibs.  It would piss you off don't you think? People should donate because they like the server and wanna support it, not so they can play the game properly.

I understand what you are saying, however I said they would choose their Preferred  role not that it would make them be that role always. As in, increase your chances of becoming that role. Or, you can just choose which SCP you like best and you will always or most of the time be that SCP on your SCP round.

Also while yes we want people to donate because they wish to support GFL, most people donate for the perks.

Edited by Duc2000

Achievements

Increasing your chances is still a very unfair advantage whether or not its a 1% or a 20% increase people will still feel cheated getting SCP is hard enough people don't want it getting harder. And as for people mostly donate to get perks(which is true) none of those new perks mean jack if people get angry and move to any of the other 15+ gmod  Breach servers. Also I'm pretty sure the algorithm is completely random so in order to increase your odds I think they would have to re-write the whole thing.

8 hours ago, Astropig said:

Increasing your chances is still a very unfair advantage whether or not its a 1% or a 20% increase people will still feel cheated getting SCP is hard enough people don't want it getting harder. And as for people mostly donate to get perks(which is true) none of those new perks mean jack if people get angry and move to any of the other 15+ gmod  Breach servers. Also I'm pretty sure the algorithm is completely random so in order to increase your odds I think they would have to re-write the whole thing.

I believe they are random number generated, in that case the number range could be made a tiny bit smaller. And the chances would only last one round. However, these are just suggeations. Do you have any?

Achievements

As I put in an earlier topic "Redo skins in pointshop"

On 8/22/2017 at 2:05 PM, Astropig said:

I feel that they have no place in Breach I cant explain how annoying it is to approach a researcher and find out hes actually a CI after he blows me away. About a 1/4 of my deaths are caused by mistaken Identity and it becomes infuriating to team up with some researchers just to get gunned down by an MTF who looks like one I find it a major game breaker for me.

Maybe instead of skins that look like a completely different team your can buy different versions of your team so when you play you look different but people can still tell what side your on such as

scp_mtf_soldier_by_wegamelp-d72g0t6.png

Things like this so you can tell whose who while still showing off.

How about customizable songs to play when you're SCP-066

flat800x800075f_u3.jpg.3b2de3357bb7a5675102e5314eba0fd3.jpg                                                                                         

On 8/23/2017 at 6:59 PM, masonkiksbut said:

Whats wrong with passes, they would make it all around more fun waiting and waiting for a scp round is a fucking annoyance

You're missing the point.

On 8/23/2017 at 6:56 PM, Duc2000 said:

No passes I guess, although I did have an idea for a SCP chance pass, it would increase your chance of being SCP but not outright make you SCP.

That would be a fair compromise, I can do that.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

2 hours ago, wolfblade109 said:

I think being able to add some sort of minor advantage such as starting with a weapon as class D or a Researcher or starting with a first aid kit as MTF would be a nice

That would be pay to win,

so probably not. 

Achievements

On 8/24/2017 at 0:26 PM, Teri said:

How about customizable songs to play when you're SCP-066

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES 

+1

get this shit implemented if possible

Personally, i REALLY dont like the idea of passes in Breach. A VIP could be SCP 24/7 if they wanted to and hog it from everyone else. I think i would be ok with percentage increasers, as long as they are fair and prevent people from hogging that role. They should cost H E L L A B R E A D tho

Advantages for roles to start off with is pay to win. -1

Overall, playermodels, the 066 songs are +1

Passes are -1

Percentage Increasers are neutral

Party of Lenin, strength of the people,

To Communism's triumph lead us on!

Breach Admin

76561198006818162.png

tumblr_inline_ou1kmzZFpH1uo8lff_540.gif

Leader of the League of GFL Communists

2 hours ago, Minishogun721 said:

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES 

+1

get this shit implemented if possible

Personally, i REALLY dont like the idea of passes in Breach. A VIP could be SCP 24/7 if they wanted to and hog it from everyone else. I think i would be ok with percentage increasers, as long as they are fair and prevent people from hogging that role. They should cost H E L L A B R E A D tho

Advantages for roles to start off with is pay to win. -1

Overall, playermodels, the 066 songs are +1

Passes are -1

Percentage Increasers are neutral

Lol Xy already said he would do the perectage passes

As for cusimizable songs… indifferent. If you wanna play a song go to the JB. 

Edited by Duc2000

Achievements

15 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

As for cusimizable songs… indifferent. If you wanna play a song go to the JB. 

What I meant by this was different songs for 066 to ear rape people with besides Beethoven.

I would pay for vip just to blast HEY NOW YOURE AN ALL STAR as 066

flat800x800075f_u3.jpg.3b2de3357bb7a5675102e5314eba0fd3.jpg                                                                                         

2 hours ago, Teri said:

What I meant by this was different songs for 066 to ear rape people with besides Beethoven.

I would pay for vip just to blast HEY NOW YOURE AN ALL STAR as 066

Admins get VIP perks

I knew what you meant. 1) Not in the lore at all 2) Takes away part of the fear factor. And we already have JB. However, I am not completley against it, I still like the idea. So +1ish

Achievements

4 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

Admins get VIP perks

I knew what you meant. 1) Not in the lore at all 2) Takes away part of the fear factor. And we already have JB. However, I am not completley against it, I still like the idea. So +1ish

I had an idea like that for 1048-A's scream, but @Kubnair called me stupid so i gave up on it :lenny:

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

9 hours ago, Xy_ said:

I had an idea like that for 1048-A's scream, but @Kubnair called me stupid so i gave up on it :lenny:

@Kubnair is gone follow your dreams :lenny:

Achievements