LegendaryFluff

Cya nignogs

Posted (edited)

For the very few who care I recently haven't been on as much and with my recent demotion as admin on CS:GO TTT I really have no motivation to really stick around on  GFL's forums and servers. So this is my 'goodbye' nothing else really needs to be said but I'll thank a few people since that's all these threads are really for. (but mostly likes :kappa:)  

@Leks Thanks for giving me a second chance, even though it wasn't the best decision you ever mad. It was fun though

@rapperdan Without you I probably would have never stayed in GFL or gotten admin on any of the servers so thanks. But any drama I caused is on you :lenny:

@PurpleExod Thanks for being Trial for 4 months it really made a great meme. Hopefully you can make it 5 months :lenny:

Thanks to anyone else that I didn't mention

That's basically all I have to say so cya and before anyone says it "Don't comeback'':lenny:

EDIT: As you can tell I've been on for a few days or so, not going to be on as much as I used to be because I'm extremely busy but I will still be popping on every now and then. 

Is that my boi TomRiddle?

Edited by LegendaryFluff
6 people like this

2 minutes ago, MythologicalFluff said:

Is that my boi TomRiddle?

No mention,cya fagg nugget.

1 person likes this

Now who's gonna buy me an otomatone :(.

it was good working beside you on JB. I'll miss you!!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, King_Wailord said:

it was good working beside you on JB.

:thumbsup:

I forgive you for that 15 minutes ban. :happytree:

Achievements

Fluff it was fun i wish things could have been different.

Watch that idiot crawling back in a few days because hes starving for attention

Better yet, watch him getting admin again

Jesus kids in 2017 are fucking pathetic

2 people like this

On 8/24/2017 at 3:24 AM, Joshy said:

It seems like people join the community just for the authority and title.  What a shame.  True leadership can be done without the title and authority.  I hope you change your mind in the future if you truly enjoy some of the people here.  If anything: It's worth sticking around to see how the community changes.  Learn from their mistakes without having to make your own; learn what it took to make a success story happen, or transform an idea with potential into your own success stories.  I've had a lot of very good experiences from sticking around despite history, and a lot of these experiences are very translatable into other opportunities.

It's not really the 'power' that matters to me. I left because I really didn't have a interest in the servers/forums anymore. Besides, although I did enjoy admining I'm having so much more fun just chilling and playing the game for the pure aspect of the game. I'm also a freshman in high school this year, which is a huge transition from middle school, with marching band, drum line, and loads of homework I don't have much time for the servers anymore. I replied to this because I don't want you to think that I'm power hungry.

1 person likes this