CNe7532294

HURRICANE Harvey

Posted  Edited by SuperFineMan
1 hour ago, Crusty said:

During Hurricane Ike, my buddies and I were playing golf during the storm. @SuperFineMan

OHHH.... yo ass would fit perfect in Florida @Crusty... we have hurricane celebration parties, I rememeber when we where hit by mathew in oct they had a 2 day party because they thought it was gonna be a cat 4 as it hit us... 

U can also goto LAPG boulevard where all the billionaire white people play golf at and win some money by betting where the hurricane will make landfall...

Then u have ur usual Floridians who go outside on the beach during a hurricane and grab a chair and enjoy life... No other feeling like being hit with raindrops with a wind gust of 115mph

Edited by SuperFineMan

Posted  Edited by Jat02

I live in Houston, Texas and I'm not ready to die. :/

Also all of our schools are closed on Monday, and I get to leave school early tomorrow.

BTW if no one sees me on any GFL server, the forums, or the GFL Gmod discord for about 2 weeks straight after this hurricane passes then I probably died.

Edited by Jat02

w8AIJq0.png.557da6d2ae4ce9c69c1c9e3caee5ce0d.png
Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

jats.jpg.83ddf264efcb7e331c28d70f002fd3f5.jpg

Made By @Gary

c349e18f2f68dbbab87526fa779bfbb2.png?width=1080&height=345

Made By @Xy

-Jat

5 minutes ago, SuperFineMan said:

OHHH.... yo ass would fit perfect in Florida @Crusty... we have hurricane celebration parties, I rememeber when we where hit by mathew in oct they had a 2 day party because they thought it was gonna be a cat 4 as it hit us... 

U can also goto LAPG boulevard where all the billionaire white people play golf at and win some money by betting where the hurricane will make landfall...

Yeah I mean, there is a park behind my house with a huge field where people play baseball, football and soccer and we just go to the field and play golf sometimes but its fun seeing the golf ball come back at you because the winds are so high. I don't expect much wind but the hurricane is suppose to curve back towards  Houston after it hits land and just stay put over the city for about 5-6 days.

etLqFFt.gif

Achievements

School was cancelled for me today and on Monday. I get a 4 day weekend because of this storm. The problem is that we might have to evacuate to Dallas or somewhere around there. I have no idea what's gonna happen. I hope everyone here in southeast Texas and in Louisiana will be safe. We are supposed to get 25" of rain, so that's even scarier. Our house might flood.

Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

Made By @Gary

Made By @Xy

-Jat

55 minutes ago, Jat02 said:

School was cancelled for me today and on Monday. I get a 4 day weekend because of this storm. The problem is that we might have to evacuate to Dallas or somewhere around there. I have no idea what's gonna happen. I hope everyone here in southeast Texas and in Louisiana will be safe. We are supposed to get 25" of rain, so that's even scarier. Our house might flood.

You can always come over here. :)

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9

2 hours ago, Jat02 said:

I did said all schools are closed :P I know the fortbend ISD closed yesterday morning. AliefISD closed yesterday afternoon and I don't know about HISD. But I do know all university was closed starting yesterday night. 

@Rose Why you no invite me??? 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

15 hours ago, Jat02 said:

I live in Houston, Texas and I'm not ready to die. :/

Also all of our schools are closed on Monday, and I get to leave school early tomorrow.

BTW if no one sees me on any GFL server, the forums, or the GFL Gmod discord for about 2 weeks straight after this hurricane passes then I probably died.

Didn't know you're here but ya stay safe.

Also we're gonna have either a new lake or a new bay area in Texas. This is pretty serious. They won't even show what the rainfall total will be on the offical WPCNOAA graphic. (was 25.3 last night).

p168i.gif

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

Posted  Edited by CNe7532294 - Edit Reason: Actually will just post more graphics.

Current cone of doom. Don't follow the thin black line. Everyone up to Louisiana is affected.

153146_5day_cone_with_line_and_wind.png

Edited by CNe7532294
Actually will just post more graphics.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Posted  Edited by CNe7532294 - Edit Reason: More graphics to fix the triple post fail.

NHC's WPC graphic.

153146WPCQPF_sm.gif

Edited by CNe7532294
More graphics to fix the triple post fail.

4 hours ago, Bae said:

I did said all schools are closed :P I know the fortbend ISD closed yesterday morning. AliefISD closed yesterday afternoon and I don't know about HISD. But I do know all university was closed starting yesterday night. 

Yeah I'm in HISD. They cancelled school for all of HISD today and Monday. Also, I just heard that it's a category 3 now instead of a category 2. This is scary.

Made By @Lynx

Made By @Gary

Made By @Xy

-Jat

48 minutes ago, Jat02 said:

Yeah I'm in HISD. They cancelled school for all of HISD today and Monday. Also, I just heard that it's a category 3 now instead of a category 2. This is scary.

Yeah, my brother told me that last night and i still can't tell the difference xD

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

7 hours ago, Bae said:

I'm not your friend anymore, remember? :/ 

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9

East coast hype :lenny: We've been getting little showers every now and then

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Geography might change. WTH!

DIHFbAxUQAEZQVb.jpg

Good luck to anyone having to be caught in that shitstorm. Hopefully none of your shit gets ruined.

Party of Lenin, strength of the people,

To Communism's triumph lead us on!

Breach Admin

76561198006818162.png

tumblr_inline_ou1kmzZFpH1uo8lff_540.gif

Leader of the League of GFL Communists

An update:

Lights flickered somewhere at 6am. Still powered on though.

This a futurecast of rainfall. Notice where the rain band train is.

ckynON6 - Imgur.gif

It's windy as hell right now. We have tornado warnings in our area. I'm looking at my window seeing a tree that's bending over, ready to fall from about 3 blocks away. It's getting bad now.

Made By @Lynx

Made By @Gary

Made By @Xy

-Jat

GFfJJHr.jpg

This is just day 1. In a community that was not supposed to flood mind yall. Deep lake reservior and good drainage failed this morning. Allison is no longer the worst storm to flood the area. I'm alone and everyone else is gone and stuck at work or the other house. Stay safe. May switch off the main breaker if this goes inside...

Update. My backup shift is here so I can rest (well I have). Still the same level maybe a 5 inch gain of the driveway which isn't much.