Server you you were banned from: 

GMOD TTT Minecraft 24/7

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:44530586

Admin who banned you: 

Does not show who banned me.

Admin's Steam ID:

Unknown.

WhyShould you be unbanned? Use this to explain what happened and provide your defense.

This may not surprise me on why I was banned, but what I did was this. I took a c4 from a T's body. I went to the top of the lighthouse and threw the c4 in deployed mode as a joke. I even armed it just to freak some people out. As I was going to defuse it, someone shot me and attempted to defuse it themselves. IT exploded and killed 3 people. Thus, giving 3 RDMS on my record. Don't believe me? It's the truth. I have not been banned before on this server and do not wish to remain banned.

3f32794ff7729102da675ff65b5c8990.png

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A44530586&Submit=Search

It's saying there that @Connor was the one who banned you. He should see this cause of the notification.

Good luck with the appeal, though

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Posted  Edited by Bae

You're supposed to PM the admin of your bans. Ban appeals are supposed to be private.

Connor went to bed already, so be patient when he comes back on.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

23 hours ago, Squid said:

Server you you were banned from: 

GMOD TTT Minecraft 24/7

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:44530586

Admin who banned you: 

Does not show who banned me.

Admin's Steam ID:

Unknown.

WhyShould you be unbanned? Use this to explain what happened and provide your defense.

This may not surprise me on why I was banned, but what I did was this. I took a c4 from a T's body. I went to the top of the lighthouse and threw the c4 in deployed mode as a joke. I even armed it just to freak some people out. As I was going to defuse it, someone shot me and attempted to defuse it themselves. IT exploded and killed 3 people. Thus, giving 3 RDMS on my record. Don't believe me? It's the truth. I have not been banned before on this server and do not wish to remain banned.

To make a long story short squid, dont place c4s down as innos in public places like this, cause this is inevitable to happen.

I understand that another players intuition may have caused this, but can you blame them? they saw you plant a c4 and then proceed to kill you and attempt to disarm, like most innos would do in this situation. Yes the disarm was failed, but in the end is it the disarmers fault for getting you to kill 3 innos or is it your own fault for placing the c4 in the first place and arming it?

Regardless you seem sincere for your actions, you will be unbanned.

Dont let this happen again.

Lock please