As much as I'd love to join, I play destiny on xbone, and I don't think there's cross-platform support :(

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

As much as I'd love to join, I play destiny on xbone, and I don't think there's cross-platform support :(

But you can still join the clan :D

7 minutes ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

you can play it on pc, hence the battle.net preorder

There is an Open Beta on Pc from 29/8-31/8 (No Preorders needed!) 

1 person likes this

I'm a bit on the reluctant side, If we can get a good player base. Even recruit people into GFL from destiny to play then I'll find the purchase worth while! I hope we can get this mini-division rolling!

1 hour ago, Voxxy said:

you can play it on pc, hence the battle.net preorder

I know that I COULD, but I don't

Just now, DemonWithAShotgun said:

I know that I COULD, but I don't

well gg

1 person likes this

I've been playing Destiny since Year 1 of the game. I pre-ordered Destiny 2 about a month ago. I can't wait for this game t o launch!

Posted (edited)

Well, I played the game a bit, and as I recall it being mentioned by Bungie, Clan functionality was disabled on the PC Beta, atleast thus far.

Edited by MrManslayerX

Destiny 2 is reporter to be a cross platform game so That everyone Can play with eachother.

on a side note. I know the entire beta pve fight and intend to mainly play PVE in Destiny 2 so @RickGrimesTM and/or @Darkling would you consider having a PVE team?

what is interesting in PVE is That you might find yourself stuck in a bossfight at the beginning which keeps looping and gives 0 drops from it's chest. This might be a glitch or EE (Easter Egg). Feel free to contact me :-)

I mainly played PvE in Destiny 1 and I will more than likely continue that trend in Destiny 2. It's only the odd occasion where I will end up playing the PvP, not that I don't enjoy it.

3 people like this

I'll probably primarily play PvE until I get into the swing of the game, then I'll likely get into PvP big time and do both a lot.

1 person likes this

I played PvE more in Destiny 1; mastering raids is fun and having a pre-made group to do it with is even more fun

1 person likes this

never realized that GFL had a Destiny 2 group going, would have jumped in when the beta was up. I crushed the original destiny when it first came out on Xbox but lack of people playing on the same platform forced me to completely miss all the raids and the other end game stuff. Having moved over to PC since then i look forward to having a group of people i can jump in with and getting the most out of destiny

16 minutes ago, Trexller said:

never realized that GFL had a Destiny 2 group going, would have jumped in when the beta was up. I crushed the original destiny when it first came out on Xbox but lack of people playing on the same platform forced me to completely miss all the raids and the other end game stuff. Having moved over to PC since then i look forward to having a group of people i can jump in with and getting the most out of destiny

Looking forward to having you onboard with us! Can't wait!