Darkling

[Announcement] Official GFL Public Discord

Posted  Edited by Black

Fuck Discord and Teamspeak. We need to make some Ventrilo servers :^]

Edited by Black

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

I got banned for only asking for help as I encountered a problem when linking my discord with forum account. @denros said I am trollimg when I am not at all, he then banned me out of the public GFL discord. So STRICT and UNJUSTIFIED. (Ik I did made an appeal but its kind of useless because the directorate said ze history will be stacked and that just leaved me speechless.... this is PUBLIC GFL discord, not ZE GFL discord... you can't count it that way......And for a small mistake I made, I should have been unbanned. The thing is, I was banned from ZE GFL discord but I was given a kick for a warning before getting banned by a an admin of the ZE GFL discord so I think it is reasonable..BUT that is not the case in PUBLIC GFL discord, the dirrctorate( @denros ) didn't even give me a kick as a warning BUT INSTEAD JUST BANNED ME OUT OF PUBLICL GFL DISCORD AFTER SAYING THAT I WAS TROLLING WITHOUT MUCH HESITATION( HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO THINK TWICE AND JUST STRAIGHT AWAY BANNED ME..) So please unban me if possible, @Kim and @Roy... 

27 minutes ago, Orange said:

I got banned for only asking for help as I encountered a problem when linking my discord with forum account. @denros said I am trollimg when I am not at all, he then banned me out of the public GFL discord. So STRICT and UNJUSTIFIED. (Ik I did made an appeal but its kind of useless because the directorate said ze history will be stacked and that just leaved me speechless.... this is PUBLIC GFL discord, not ZE GFL discord... you can't count it that way......And for a small mistake I made, I should have been unbanned. The thing is, I was banned from ZE GFL discord but I was given a kick for a warning before getting banned by a an admin of the ZE GFL discord so I think it is reasonable..BUT that is not the case in PUBLIC GFL discord, the dirrctorate( @denros ) didn't even give me a kick as a warning BUT INSTEAD JUST BANNED ME OUT OF PUBLICL GFL DISCORD AFTER SAYING THAT I WAS TROLLING WITHOUT MUCH HESITATION( HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO THINK TWICE AND JUST STRAIGHT AWAY BANNED ME..) So please unban me if possible, @Kim and @Roy... 

That's not going to get you unbanned. 

If you would like to be unbanned, either create a conversation with CAs and denros in it, or you can make a public apology.

I know exactly why you got banned, and as far as I know a ban is a suitable punishement for your actions.

Achievements

2 hours ago, Syntax said:

If you would like to be unbanned, either create a conversation with CAs and denros in it, or you can make a public apology.

I know exactly why you got banned, and as far as I know a ban is a suitable punishement for your actions.

Would be very thankful to you if you can teach me how to do a public apology. I'll try it, if the latter doesn't work then I will do the former.

6 hours ago, Syntax said:

Try to respond and help me as soon as possible... I am losing patience

40 minutes ago, Orange said:

Try to respond and help me as soon as possible... I am losing patience

Here's your problem there. If you want to apologize to the public, it is best to put it in your own words. Someone teaching you how to apologize shows no sincerity. It's just basically saying "Oh I don't care if I apologize or not, but here it is. I'm sorry so unban me now" is the attitude you're giving off right now. 

The best location I would suggest you to make a formal apology is the general discussion. Show your sincerity, admit to your mistakes, and don't be an ass. Here is my example that I made up for myself to GFL

I want to formerly apologize to anyone that I've offended. The reason why I am always seemingly a bitch is because I didn't know that I was being a bitch. Rumors flow around that I started being a bitch ever since I dated SoJa and in-which that is completely false. People judged and criticized who I am because of one person I dated that was a higher up and assuming I got admin because I dated him. The only high rank I received was Manager and member acceptor. But as for other servers admin, it was not because of SoJa. I was named a troll because I repeated a word that someone else mentioned and that person reported me for it. Those type of people shouldn't even be in GFL at all, the.....

So I aint continuing the rest because it went tough shit, the last time I apologize was 2 and half years ago to GFL. So you got to show sincere and truth about why you behave that why and why you feel that an apology is the best option. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

10 minutes ago, Bae said:

Here's your problem there. If you want to apologize to the public, it is best to put it in your own words. Someone teaching you how to apologize shows no sincerity. It's just basically saying "Oh I don't care if I apologize or not, but here it is. I'm sorry so unban me now" is the attitude you're giving off right now. 

The best location I would suggest you to make a formal apology is the general discussion. Show your sincerity, admit to your mistakes, and don't be an ass. Here is my example that I made up for myself to GFL

So I aint continuing the rest because it went tough shit, the last time I apologize was 2 and half years ago to GFL. So you got to show sincere and truth about why you behave that why and why you feel that an apology is the best option. 

Alright, thank you very much for your response. ??

• 1 month later...
  • Leks locked this topic
  • Snoopy pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • Liloz01 unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Wizardtastic said:

What's the invite link.

https://gfl.gs/discord

I have also updated this topic's link to be correct.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: