Alucard33rd

Resigning - Life Happens :(

Damn man. It was great having you around to help out with the community, especially with all the things you did as a CA. I hope everything goes better for you in your life now.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

I skimmed through your post it was too much high level english. Please watch netflix with me and @Roy next time you free. I hope everything goes wonderfully for you in your life. Stay safe, don't vape. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

So who do I need to hound now to get things updated since the tech is gone for 1v1 US?

p.s. I'll always miss my GigaMac

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Thank you for all the work you have done for us Crusti. It's certainly not gone unnoticed. I valued you as one of the most senior, if not the most senior CA we have and you certainly were up there in terms of work ethic. You'll go far in life if you keep it up.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Crusti, I will def miss you. You were probably one of my good friends to play with in the community. As a marching band person (not a competitive one, but with knowledge of them), I know how much time that takes, so I wish you the best of luck in the things you love.

76561198088916523.png

Cheers man, best of luck to you. Always good talking to you and don't forget to bring us at GFL some Krispy Kreme every now and then :happytree:

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

This is a silly gaming community and community advisor is a silly role, but I am certain you stumbled upon many valuable learning experiences.  I'm often accused of believing I'm smarter and better than everyone when the individual has fallen onto my bad side; however: Just because you can't draw an energy splitting diagram using crystal or ligand field theory neither explain why bipolar supply on your integrated circuits are better for combating radiation effects and noise is better doesn't mean I think you're an idiot.  It's how you piece things together and approach problems.  Having fulfilled such a role and moving into your new emeritus role, as well as your Krispy Kreme role...  you're going to continue seeing in a new light, think in a different way, and you can use the exact same mechanisms for your endeavors.

I think you're going to do great.  Krispy Kreme sounds like fun too ;) Cheers.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Sad to see you go Crusti, You've been a great Ca and Manager. You've been no more than a role model for me, and i thank you for that :3

Here have a pic where u look fucking retarded xD (sorry bad London)

zE2MFWU.png

former Head admin and Manager - CS:GO 1v1

momomo.gif

Achievements

1 minute ago, Mamoru said:

Sad to see you go Crusti, You've been a great Ca and Manager. You've been no more than a role model for me, and i thank you for that :3

Here have a pic where u look fucking retarded xD (sorry bad London)

zE2MFWU.png

every time I see a zenyatta main I picture a guy just like that using him. ;) 

Achievements

Thanks for all the comments and people who spammed my steam. I just want to give credit to an exclusive few that really made an impact on GFL and my experiences with it.

@Roy - You were always motivated to improve on GFL even when you were down. I remember you spending countless hours working on stuff, and still find time to just hang out with people in the community and have fun.

@Snoopy - You helped redefine the CA role and the structure of GFL as a whole. I give you major props for your motivation to give a purpose to weak points in GFL.

@RickGrimesTM - I really enjoyed working with you as Admins on Deathrun, Community Advisor for a short time, and as a Director. You have come a long way since I first met you and I am proud honestly.

@Wilford_brimleyy - Hey....we may not have been on the best of terms but you were my introduction to moderating a server and I looked up to you during those times.

@Sleazoid - Thanks for giving me the opportunity to admin for 1v1 it was a great experience and everyone in 1v1 is tight. Made lots of memories and you probably are the most valuable CSGO manager in my eyes.

@Dano - Might be a surprise but you were very helpful when you were a DL. Always looking out for people in the CSGO division and you were able to hold your own as the only CSGO DL for a time. 

Posted  Edited by Wilford_brimleyy
4 hours ago, CrusTi said:

@Dano - Might be a surprise but you were very helpful when you were a DL. Always looking out for people in the CSGO division and you were able to hold your own as the only CSGO DL for a time. 

You may want to reword this.

Edited by Wilford_brimleyy

m8YD3waBSPCsYzvwLDcj_donald%20trump%20el