NaratoHeHeXD

If u are a member what made u want to beceom a member

Posted  Edited by brde

i became a member after appealing an unjustified permanent ban on the TTT US server for use of "wallhacks"

Edited by brde

Posted  Edited by GR1FF1N

I became a Member because I wanted it to say member  In all honesty. 

Edited by GR1FF1N

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

so are we counting the old site? if so I applied for member because well I kinda needed a place to go I may or may not have been banned on another community with the reason "being dan" long story short the people who got me banned from that community kinda came here one day after that other community threw them out and well I was weirded out when I saw them on the forums they where the people that got annoyed with @Roy when we where looking for people to start up a clone wars rp server in Gmod. long story short I got fucked over and joined a guy named splodn and came to be a part of calvins group I came from Gmod TTT :L

@Kubnair I joined TTT without knowing what TTT was and well without the rotation admins being so understanding of me not knowing the game I would not be here.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

When I first joined GFL I played on the gmod TTT server and  believe it or not didn't care much for it just played for fun so I used to ghost with a friend of mine named @jeanpierree1 for like the first week of us playing but but we both decided to stop cause we wanted to apply and get admin and well we applied for member cause it was a req and we wanted the TTT perks like Traitor pass pls don't hurt me for ghosting

Achievements

Not saying spamming works, but just did it and two people typed !member 

Like a lot of people, I applied for member for t passes.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Around 4 years ago I encountered the CS:GO EU Surf RPG Deathmatch server, and at the time they had a store, so I applied for member to be able to use store.

original.gif

Achievements

For membership benefits on the decoy dodgeball server :lenny:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't remember applying for member.  It's possible on the old forums although I am recalling I donated for the VIP benefits during my early visits, and so membership wouldn't have benefited me.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

On the hns server one of the time ranks is "Family Member" so I thought I would get the [Proud GFL Member] tag next to my name. I didn't and I was confused on how to get it. Then I finally used my head and looked at the "Apply for Membership by typing !member" thing that popped up in the chatbox. I finally got the tag, then I discovered the forums.

w8AIJq0.png.557da6d2ae4ce9c69c1c9e3caee5ce0d.png
Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

jats.jpg.83ddf264efcb7e331c28d70f002fd3f5.jpg

Made By @Gary

c349e18f2f68dbbab87526fa779bfbb2.png?width=1080&height=345

Made By @Xy

-Jat

On 10.9.2017 at 0:35 PM, Korowa said:

Around 4 years ago I encountered the CS:GO EU Surf RPG Deathmatch server, and at the time they had a store, so I applied for member to be able to use store.

I dedided to become member so I´d  be able to use the store on EU RPG aswell.

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1