Cassie

Update special rounds

I'm not goingg to suggest more special rounds. There's been enough of those. However, the special rounds we have could be updated. 

Assualt: This could take place only in the LCZ. Checkpoints would be locked, and mtf would spawn on the checkpoint side and CI would spawn on the 914 side. The time lock could be closed until the round began. 

Trouble in SCP town: Remove it. 

Plague Inc: Make the first couple of Zombies stronger. 

The rest are fine. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

I don't hate assault, but the biggest problem for me with that round is the map is way too big for a round like that. Doors need to be locked off in order to prevent people who don't know the map from getting lost and delaying the game. Plus games end up being hide and seek for when a couple of people are left. 

Unless certain areas can be locked off, remove TST. People especially like to be assholes during this mode by camping and delaying in areas like the bathrooms and shit like that. It's annoying as hell.

don't mind the others though

1 hour ago, wolfblade109 said:

+1 also plague inc. Is the round with all 49's I believe you mean the normal zombie plague one and it would definitely be much better

Yeah I meant that one, sorry

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Not sure if we can lock off some areas now on the current map as Xy is currently fixing the fuck outta of the new map.

But when the new map is done I'll start working on some ideas.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

6 minutes ago, Kite9867 said:

Not sure if we can lock off some areas now on the current map as Xy is currently fixing the fuck outta of the new map.

But when the new map is done I'll start working on some ideas.

The new map isn't going to happen anytime soon, too many issues for too little benefits. There simply are too many issues with it.

And I have been working with locking users to a specific zone, I'm going to try locking everything down to the ECZ for the Trouble in SCP Town round.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

I agree with @Duc2000. If you are an SCP on "Trouble in SCP Town" you bascially win the Round everytime and makes alot of people to not enjoy this Special Round. I also Agree with Making the First Couple Zombies Stronger than the ones that get infected by the Starting Zombies. And last of all the Assault Special Gamemode I think it should be kept as it is in my opinion. Great Suggestions, @Duc2000!

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3