nyfox12

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hello, I am nyfox12 I am a very serious and competitive gamer.

I have been playing Garry's mod since 2010 at my friends house after school until 2013 when I bought my own pc just to play Garry's mod I love the game and have clocked in countless hours.

Other games I play too much:

Overwatch - Masters Division.

COD Zombies - Shotgun rank in bo2, Max prestige in bo3, I also hold a few zombies world records.

Uncharted 2 on the PS3

Huge fan on the Ratchet & Clank series

Overall I just love video games, been playing them all my life since I was like  5 with a ps2 and 7ish with the new ps3 and here i am 16 with a PC.

Anyways I stumbled across your clans GMOD ZS Server and I fell in love with it so I plan on sticking with the community.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord... when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Lit, thanks bro!

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord... when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Yeah purge sounds really cool, I wouldnt mind stopping by sometime later. I do love some good old fashion PVP

█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |

█ |
█ |
█ |

█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
█ |
Welcome 

HELLO
nyfox12. I hope you enjoy your stay in the community and the servers that you play on as much as you can. But other than that, please to meet you. Do you have a name you go by besides nyfox?  How long exactly have you been playing games? :O

INFORMATION
▶ If you haven't already done so, please apply for membership at: http://gflclan.com/memberapplication

▶ If you want to support the community for perks or without perks, you may do so here:http://gflclan.com/donate

▶ If you have a problem or a concern regarding the server you play on, check the forum game section to see if any of your related concerns are answered. If not, you can ask away.

▶ Have a problem with a player or an admin? Record and report on the forums. If it's an admin report, please direct that in private message (PM) to the Manager of the server. For players, you are free to post on the public forums of correct servers.

▶ Good at coding/developing? Visit HERE to apply.

▶ Good at video editing, Graphic Making, or any similar? Fill out a form HERE

| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █
| █