TheLastBee

Some Prophunt Changes

Posted  Edited by TheLastBee - Edit Reason: edited suggestions

Was playing the prophunt server again last night and noticed some difference in this server vs other PH servers I usually go on and feel like a few simple changes might be a step in the right direction.

• Fewer map changes: I feel like it is only a few rounds on each map before a switch. I get with more players it would take longer timewise, but I think It would be better not just waiting for a new map to get chosen.

• Name the taunts in the taunt list:  The Taunt list is full of taunts named "taunt 1, taunt 2..." even though minor it would be nice to know what you are gonna taunt. also add "Running In The 90's" to the list of taunts

• Add in !Stuck: this one is more obvious, sucks to be stuck as a prop and not be able to do anything about it without an admin.

These are just a few ideas of mine, and I again am not a coder, so I don't know how hard any of these things would be to add in. But if it is possible I feel like it would be worth considering.

Edited by TheLastBee
edited suggestions

BeeMovie.jpg.b9a82186403474ef80706d44b33d10db.jpg

This could help out a bit for Prop Hunt. Not sure how it will play out with these following suggestions. :P 

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TheLastBee - Edit Reason: adding more info the current suggestions

In addition:

End gag rounds:  I like the idea of special rounds, but the only fun one really was low gravity. When me and the people I played with didn't notice the special gag round we both thought the game was messing up. Even if we had seen it, it sucks not being able to talk to your friends. 

Allow smaller props: One of my favorite things in the PH server I used to play was that I could be a mouse or Hulu girl or a can, but I noticed a lot of that smaller stuff here isn't an option or doesn't work at least to let you choose those objects. 

Review of current maps: This one is a major one and I feel like it would be a profound effect. I actually had some randoms coming in yesterday to play and upon choosing a specific map (can't remember which off the top of my head) we loaded in and then 90% of the map I didn't have textures for. Now I know that is me, but the other 3 people also didn't have the texture and so they all left. 

All the ideas I have for now. 

Edited by TheLastBee
adding more info the current suggestions

@TheLastBee You pretty much covered the things I've saw so far. Most of what you said should be looked at, idk about the FTaunt being removed because it makes the round go by faster. It would definitely help out a lot when the server gets more people playing. For the love of god someone look at the pirate gimp that is forced upon us in prop hunt. I mean sometimes you will try and say something then the gimp will make you say something completely different. Ye scallywags should definitely look into these things.... ARGG.

At the moment nothing can be changed because the last manager just resigned, so at the moment we have no manager. Hopefully we will get a manager soon who can really help the server out.

w8AIJq0.png.557da6d2ae4ce9c69c1c9e3caee5ce0d.png
Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

jats.jpg.83ddf264efcb7e331c28d70f002fd3f5.jpg

Made By @Gary

c349e18f2f68dbbab87526fa779bfbb2.png?width=1080&height=345

Made By @Xy

-Jat

I’ll have to look into it. Sometimes I feel like that is true, sometimes it feels like it isn’t so.

adding on to the list though:

some of the maps would be good to go even if they download easily. The church type map had way too much rubble and very little of anything else haha.