doot

Ban Appeal

Your  In-Game Name: doot doot

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:169596675     or      76561198299459078

Ban Reason: Wallhack

Banning Admin:  BudRot

Why you should be Unbanned: Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody has those days. Everybody knows what I'm talkin about. Everybody gets that way.

7 minutes ago, flyingjoe32 said:

Wrong subforum, I guess...

Also, I'm unable to see the ban on our SourceBans website, are you sure you got the right SteamID?

Gmod is very  unique in almost all our servers we run almost all other games we run the first steam digit will start as a 1 example this is his steam id while in csgo STEAM_1:0:169596675 but while not in CSGO or on Gmod it is. STEAM_0:0:169596675

Edited by rapperdan
  • Like 1

Achievements

After reviewing the demo in question i'm going to recommend this ban stay in effect.

Why you should be Unbanned: Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody has those days. Everybody knows what I'm talkin about. Everybody gets that way.

This in my opinion is a terrible reason, seems very insincere to me. More like "I'm sorry i got caught."

doot doot's steam profile

As of this edit, his profile description is "IF UR READING THIS IM CHEATING"

Edited by BudRot

I'd ask that you reconsider. i understand that my reasoning may feel insincere to some but i can assure you that that reasoning is solid and a less detailed version of  an actual response out of laziness. My response was actually Hannah Montana lyrics. I understand that i was immature when i was using those wall hacks. I had just downloaded csgo when i used those because the game was frustrating for a beginner. As of now i no longer use any sort of scripts to assist me in my game play. 

As for my profile i can understand that it may seem a bit avante garde to some but my description is really just a jab to all the players in competitive that tend to call cheats when im in a lower rank. This seems to be a good deterrent. because of the reverse psychology here (you wouldn't openly admit to cheating if you actually were).

Nonetheless i understand that your judgment may still stand but i do ask for a reconsideration based on the above.

My response was actually Hannah Montana lyrics. I understand that i was immature when i was using those wall hacks.

My judgment still stands.

ya this ban is pretty much staying and I even support this ban next time don't hack on community servers you intend to stay on if anyone wants to :locked:go ahead I've talked to budrot on steam getting this done for awhile and relying the message to others this is pretty much settled unless @GR1FF1N or any higher up intends to stop said ban.

Achievements

This ban is staying. Next time don't hack on one of our servers and you won't get banned :shrug:

:locked:

• Like 1

Achievements