hotEvercLear

ZE_aesthetic.... Has Been Beaten!!!! ***EDIT***

Posted  Edited by hotEvercLear

seems like we are getting close! any chance we can try to coordinate more tryhards to join the regular aesthetic window? Seems like 4-5 days per week between 9:30  - 11:30 pm (Central Time) PJ tries to take a rando team to glory and although we have been getting farther and father, but just cannot get over that hump of the 2nd boss with enough people left alive to close it out. 

Unless I am mistaken, the boss fights go 

1st Boss - Hard (if you don't listen and steal the kite) 

2nd Boss - Hardest (because you have to worry about the boss, NPCs and Zombies)

3rd Boss - Medium

4th Boss - is there a 4th boss? or Lasers? I have only been past the 2nd boss a once and was very drunk at the time. 

Any chance we could try to coordinate more tryhards to all join and help carry the noobs over the hump? I partially feel bad for PJ and I want to see what happens when he finally beats it (perhaps he will be so overjoyed that he will turn into a butterfly and fly away never to be seen again....), and part of me would just like to be done with "trying to beat aesthetic" so we can focus on beating other unbeaten maps. 

begin trolling in 3... 2... 1...

Edited by hotEvercLear

Posted  Edited by Vauff

I've found that 9:30-11:30 central usually isn't a time when tryhards play, you'd probably need to play earlier in the day if you really wanted that to happen.

edit: ok guess I'm eating my words now

Edited by Vauff

lol we beat the boss unbeileable

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

"I've found that 9:30-11:30 central usually isn't a time when tryhards play, you'd probably need to play earlier in the day if you really wanted that to happen." 

ez pz

we just fucking beat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMERICA!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would like to think the very fact I made this post this afternoon, is the reason we have finally beaten AESTHETIC!!!!! and I was there for it...

its clover's fault!

I think the next map we should go for is bioshock. The map isn't that bad just many people don't know it well (myself included). I'm sure if a leader can get enough people motivated to beat it we can do it.

Here is a video of the 1999 stage being beaten on css 

Posted  Edited by whim4life
On 21/09/2017 at 5:40 AM, hotEvercLear said:

seems like we are getting close! any chance we can try to coordinate more tryhards to join the regular aesthetic window? Seems like 4-5 days per week between 9:30  - 11:30 pm (Central Time) PJ tries to take a rando team to glory and although we have been getting farther and father, but just cannot get over that hump of the 2nd boss with enough people left alive to close it out. 

Unless I am mistaken, the boss fights go 

1st Boss - Hard (if you don't listen and steal the kite) 

2nd Boss - Hardest (because you have to worry about the boss, NPCs and Zombies)

3rd Boss - Medium

4th Boss - is there a 4th boss? or Lasers? I have only been past the 2nd boss a once and was very drunk at the time. 

Any chance we could try to coordinate more tryhards to all join and help carry the noobs over the hump? I partially feel bad for PJ and I want to see what happens when he finally beats it (perhaps he will be so overjoyed that he will turn into a butterfly and fly away never to be seen again....), and part of me would just like to be done with "trying to beat aesthetic" so we can focus on beating other unbeaten maps. 

begin trolling in 3... 2... 1...

For those who want to beat any tryhard maps like aesthetic, fapescape rote , santa extreme, etc.

I'll be online during the weekends. So better prepare yourself..

Edited by whim4life