Akris

Offically left NL

As you know i advertised a different community which was stupid, then i was banned for doing it, i didn't agree with the ban so i said things to higher ups(things i shouldn't say) and they kept the ban since i was dumb and told them too, so i went to the community and was given A LOT OF POWER(which i shouldn't have since they barely knew me) but i was power hungry and i took it as time progress i started seeing how the owners acted(Wesley) and i was shocked that a a owner was so immature but i kept my mouth shut so i can keep my power. More time progress and i started missing my real community so i got in talks with @Zebra and talked about getting unbanned while the whole progress was going on i started resigning from my positions since i didn't want to deal with such an immature leader, i had one last position left and i have officially resigned and I'm gonna put ALL my focus on GFL and doing my best to help it, A LOT of you are mad I'm here but suck it up because I'm here to stay.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

is it bad that I trust people from .ru more then people who have had power in NL not sure it just seems .ru people seem to have a brain atleast :L

Achievements

And the bandwagon begins.

Seriously, think for your damn selves.  You don't need to follow everyone else.  Lack of respect for you too,because you're community hopping. 

*HINT* Don't be a follower.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Posted  Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan

5 minutes ago, ThePunisher said:

how about we don't start drama in this thread

Looking for someone to lock and hide all NL coming back posts they don't deserve our speach.

#DramaFree

#NLComingBackFree

Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan

Achievements

Lets not start another fuck fest here please. Take a step back and calm down. For those who came back from NL. Make sure to read what I have said here:

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

1 minute ago, abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz said:

Thanks otter, Made my day :D 

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

There is litteraly 0 point for this thread. You already told us you we’re back and it creates More drama. No one said cares about NL anymore

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

Posted  Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan
7 minutes ago, Spookster_Eli said:

There is litteraly 0 point for this thread. You already told us you we’re back and it creates More drama. No one said cares about NL anymore

16 minutes ago, OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan said:

Looking for someone to lock and hide all NL coming back posts they don't deserve our speach.

#DramaFree

#NLComingBackFree

read my statement dawg why is this not hidden and locked yet rather why is all these NL coming back shit not in a trash bin.

when .ru people are smart enough to not post coming back threads when the stance on many people is hate towards them they smart dawg these NL kids though idk dawg.

Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan

Achievements

1 minute ago, Spookster_Eli said:

i posted it so people knew i completely left so i can focus on helping GFL

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

19 minutes ago, ThePunisher said:

JUST STOP. STOP. 

STOP RIGHT NOW. 

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

This is for attention, and we all know it. Yeah, you got unbanned. Big whoop. In my personal opinion, you should be banned still. You were an admin here, and broke one of the BIGGEST rules out there. 

Still, if you don’t want drama, don’t reply with dramatic responses (i.e. the one you gave to @Nap14hockey). We all know it was completely uncalled for, and if you want us to respect you once again, you’re going to need to earn it. From all of us. I personally will never respect you from what you did.

That’s my piece. Say what you want, but there was no need for this post. 

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

42 minutes ago, ThePunisher said:

status updates.....

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png