Fly away in the wind little kite :lenny:

Bye!

Will do.

30 minutes ago, Jat said:

oof

f

oof

29 minutes ago, ThePunisher said:

did i say u could leave...................................

No but fuck you.

27 minutes ago, Astro said:

get back in your cage you filthy animal :lenny:

love you <3

I'm a kite not an animal.

21 minutes ago, Finnick said:

i dont care

Thanks for your honesty.

19 minutes ago, Kurowa said:

i do not approve of this 

I am a grown kite. I do what I want and you can't stop me. ( Don't hurt me. )

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I'd like to encourage you to aim for Developer sooner than later.  I think very few people are ever ready and you really need to dive in.  I would suggest to Staff developing a "Pathway" or "Trainee" badge if they must uphold some type of standard, and invest into training their team members with the simple projects.  Stupid things like self-beacon on CS:S is super easy (like 3 ~ 4 lines of code modified into the old beacon.sp) and trainees could try it out.  This could really give Developers a good running start in addition to allowing Server Managers officially select them.

If you're worried about having too many badges, then I would say junk the "Trial Admin" ones and use the broader terms.  I like the sound of "Pathway" because it shows you are on path to the full position (not quite there yet) and it doesn't sound as degrading as Trainee.

For you: I suggest getting on AlliedModders right away and dabbling with notepad++ and compilers such as Eclipse or even basic Quincy to get started right away (your favourite leaders here definitely do that, and I've seen it at all the other surviving communities).  Mess with the basics.  Take code you're already familiar with and try making little tweaks ie. in CS:S you could take a beacon and make it so people can self-beacon (3 ~ 4 lines of code) or change the colour of the beacon (changing a variable).  There are some bad ass programmers who can make things from scratch, but you don't need to reinvent the wheel to improve the community and your skills- even in real life we take things we're familiar with and massage them into cool and new things.

Good luck, and you're going to do great.  If you don't need to step down, then I would suggest asking for your role back and seeing if you can be Developer for breach.  Improve the community both socially/cultural and on the technical side.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

get out

<3 

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Spookster_Eli
3 hours ago, Astro said:

u tryna slide :lenny:

Ew breach but i want xy to teach me lua

Edited by Spookster_Eli

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png