Eli

Eli has applied for Developer

My Age: 15

My Talent: 

While I don’t have any formal training in LUA the past couple months I’ve been teaching myself on and off, I feel this is a good opportunity to get a good foot in the door. There’s all this exitemnent and motivation to push GFL forward and I wanna be apart of that movement. For any of my “work” I have a video recreating the chair launcher that the GMOD wiki shows as an example. I changed the props and sounds when it fires. I even changed  The models. The videos I’ve been watching are from Code Blue. I think @Sythe recommended him to me back in 2015 when I was first interested in learning lua.

Thank you for reviewing my application and I understand if the lack of experience is what kills this app (:

Hours/Week: 10–15

Edited by Eli
  • Like 7

Hey, @Eli

Thanks for applying; it's awesome to see early initiative. As you stated yourself, you're application is quite thin, but I do believe you have potential.

Have you worked on other projects besides modifying the chair example? Also summoning @Xy_ for his opinion. 

I haven’t worked on any “projects” but I have made my own local dedicated servers and messed around with mostly the Gmod Jailbreak game mode. I’ve set up a server from the ground up with ULX, Pointshop, etc. I’ve gone through pre existing codes and changed things and More recently have gotten Into making my own things. Like last month I made my first functioning Derma that ran a script I made to change all the worlds props to the color red

• Like 1