Nap14hockey

Reasons as to my inactivity

Posted  Edited by Nap14hockey

Well, I owe many of you explanations as to why i'm never on anymore, and that should get fixed soon. Ill try and be on more.
 So here's what's going on.  You guys may not know that I have an awful immune system.  So I'm constantly sick, including now.  I'm probably going to seek professional medical help soon, because i've been on and off sick for 2 months.  I sometimes can't eat, other times i can, then  get an awful stomach ache, other times I just feel like i'm going to puke.  This got really bad yesterday when I ran at a cross country meet (bad.  Idea).  Something else you may not know is that I have genetic heart problems where I get heart palpitations sometimes, and it feels awful.  So, I ran yesterday, and I almost passed out/ puked/ heart racing, and my coach had to sit me down and keep me alert. So this is when I hit the point where I had to say something needs to change.  So, that's why I was inactive.  Because I spent most of my time running, and doing homework, and the "free time" was spent trying to recover (sleeping, etc.)

Sorry I didn't say this earlier, but I thought i should share it now.

--Nap14hockey

Edited by Nap14hockey

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

6 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

I love you  take care 

Fucking fag  ::x: you gotta do dis don't you

2 minutes ago, MASTAH said:

Aww :c hey get well sweetie! Those problems won't last forever! *hugs* :^_^:

Thanks, I really appricate the kind words, It really means more than you think, and I'd love to have conversations w/ you at some point
Kind Regards,
Nap

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Posted  Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan

I used to have pretty bad stomach pains a long time ago I introduced huge amounts of antioxidants into my diet and it helped alot if you have any berries or the such that grow locally for you just start munching on them as they are a great source of antioxidants and that paired with my bread intake has helped me a lot.

anyways the bread acts as some what of an absorption for things which then gets passed through the act of pooping :L

anyways every body tends to be different in how it reacts to diets so honestly my best recommendation is simply finding the best thing that fits you fyi that can take years as a diet change can lead to many things and it takes time for your body to adjust and you to see the effects every time you change it.

also another good thing to note is food intake will always be better and hold more yields in terms of gaining the nutrients in the thing that you intake then supplements and the such.

Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan

Achievements

2 minutes ago, OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan said:

I used to have pretty bad stomach pains a long time ago I introduced huge amounts of antioxidants into my diet and it helped alot if you have any berries or the such that grow locally for you just start munching on them as they are a great source of antioxidants and that paired with my bread intake has helped me a lot.

anyways the bread acts as some what of an absorption for things which then gets passed through the act of pooping :L

Thanks Dan, I don't think that would be entireley it, because i typically eat a balanced diet, but ill be sure to try.  (I eat enough bread, since I carboload every monday and friday)

I'm out

Posted  Edited by Aquaticfilly0

I don't know who you are, but hope all gets well. Take as much time as you need, we want you to get better. Don't worry, we can definately take care of the community without you. Not like crazy people are everywhere ;) get better soon, and hopefully GFL will still be standing.

(forgot to add) We will miss you. Take care sweetheart

Edited by Aquaticfilly0

Best of luck dude, that really doesn't sound fun.

I got your recent resignation from Murder and I also wanted to thank you for your contributions to the server. I understand the inactivity and had I known I would've excused it. There's no possible way I could warn/demote for something like that.

Hope it all blows over, get better mate.

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

I'm glad you are taking steps to put your health and quality of life first.

I also praise someone who will not be a victim- you're not a victim.  If people think running at a fast pace and for lengthy periods of time is hard, then try doing it with health problems and committing to it most everyday you can.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop and I hope your efforts give you relief.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

At the very least you experienced it while doing something crazy active. 

Get well soon! 

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Dont worry, get better then come back when you are well. We'll be waiting for you!

-You Played Yourself (ᵔᴥᵔ)-

"Climb up to your ego then jump down to your IQ... It's an instant death."

-Unknown