Kim

This may be the end of my Journey

Always a pleasure.  I'll be sure to start my next book with "Kim..."  I couldn't help but to laugh when I read the mashed sausage part because I can totally relate to that (although I'm a vegetarian, and so mine would probably be like mashed squashed or something).

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Never really got to talk to you, that much. Few times I did though, you were fucking hilarious.

Smart as fuck too, fuckboi.

*butthurt for no mention even though a mention isn't deserved*

Cya.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

Posted  Edited by Worgee

@Kim De kalder johaw for @Nematode nu :-D Ked af at se en af de få danskere forsvinde, du må hygge dig og drikke lidt ekstra fra mig af xD Hope life gives you something good :-D

Edited by Worgee

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Dano

Nice to see that you got your stuff back on track, I know how hard it can be.

I love you too, maybe we'll actually meet up one day. You've been a great friend and you've done great things for GFL.

You'll always be welcome here.

Hope things go well in life for you, and don't get too drunk.

And yeah, fuck Germany.

Edited by Dano

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

Holy Shit kim is leaving. Is this the GFL Apocalypse?

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.