Akris

What does heyyy really mean?

So I was texting my girlfriend and she texted me heyyy I was confused so like a reasonable 19 year old I checked the internet and saw that it meant that she wants the D but I also saw that some people think it’s just a extended hi so what do u guys think? Does she want da D or just saying hi

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

"she wants to bounce up and down on your dick for hours." -merriam webster dictionary

"she wants the d" -urban dictionary

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb

In this video, this swag dude talks about it. 

If what swoozie says is right, I think you're in a good position.

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

that heyyy tends to be followed up with complications of sorts so that will either be followed up by a break up or some form of looking for something. so ya you are either pretty much fucked or getting fucked you could say.

Achievements

Captain here.

The girl wrote "Heyyy" which indicates three different things.

First, just because your "girlfriend" writes Hey, does this not mean she still wants you. 
Anyways, as she wrote another y could mean, that she is asking why the fuck you text her.

Girls are very complicated but i have a high education inside of them.
So I will try solve this with you.

Back on topic. The other y as she wrote Heyyy and not Heyy or Hey could mean something different. Thank god she didnt write Heyyyy, that is a pure sign of a girl telling you to go fuck yourself.
So the next thing to decode is, if she used a capital letter or not. 
Heyyy or heyyy are two very different languages and if you keep forgetting it on a longer term, you may want to find a new girl as a backup plan because shits going down.

So if she writes "heyyy", this means she is comfort by writing to you but only on a certain level. you cant just assume she is your girlfriend after she wrote "heyyy". This is where you need to know if you wish to take this further or not. But dont go to fast, she is only comfort by knowing you, not by being with you.
Heyyy is a more comfort way of telling they notice you, and they are okay with you texting them.
This is great, because you can work with that. 

You might have seen girls writing "HEYYY", which is a desperate way of saying they want your dick.

As long you dont receive "HEY", you will be on a good line.

Because when you receive the typical "HEY" you are friendzoned hard.

One thing to make sure is if you receive "Heyyyyyyyyyyy"
you will have to pack the closest to you and move the fuck away from your country because this is where it all goes nuclear and that woman wont let you go. Most of these cases sadly the woman gave birth to a child leaving the man in chains.

Hope i covered up the most of your confusing and good luck with your future love.

You gonna need it.

Kim

Administrator of Love Advice Forum
Visit us here: http://loveadviceforum.com/

Posted  Edited by Besen

@ThePunisher you need to read between the lines my friend. Here, let me help you out.

Heyyy myyy YYY keyyy is broken. Can yyyou buyyy me a new phone sweetyyy?

Doesn't have to be expensive tho.. Samsung Galaxyyy S9 or something..

Love yyyou! <3

Edited by Besen

ezgif-4-2c576b571e.gif.18db62905a79b7c973da33f491e68560.gif76561198011561790.pngezgif-4-6226c56402.gif.0e17d08ee2b31d8a1b013f8fe16353d4.gifAddFriend.png