TheClassyBandit

Headphone Audio Reversed

For a long time I've been using my Razer Kraken Pro for a little over a year now, and with it came with a cable splitter for the headphones, one female end two male ends. The two male ends are a headphone and microphone jack. And while that splitter is now quite damaged I got a new one, not from Razer, just off of Amazon, and now the audio on the headphones is reversed in surround sound. Meaning that if I see a vehicle in game on my left, I hear it on my right. A lot of forums say to use the "Reverse Output" option (or something like that) in the Playback Device's properties under Enhancements but there is no such option. My drivers and computer is also up to date. And before you even say it, no, I'm not wearing my headphones wrong as my microphone which comes out of the headset from the front, is in front of my face. 

Just a disclaimer, I'm not a tech savvy guy, so if you need me to retrieve system specifications you'll need to walk me through how.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

28 minutes ago, TheClassyBandit said:

For a long time I've been using my Razer Kraken Pro for a little over a year now, and with it came with a cable splitter for the headphones, one female end two male ends. The two male ends are a headphone and microphone jack. And while that splitter is now quite damaged I got a new one, not from Razer, just off of Amazon, and now the audio on the headphones is reversed in surround sound. Meaning that if I see a vehicle in game on my left, I hear it on my right. A lot of forums say to use the "Reverse Output" option (or something like that) in the Playback Device's properties under Enhancements but there is no such option. My drivers and computer is also up to date. And before you even say it, no, I'm not wearing my headphones wrong as my microphone which comes out of the headset from the front, is in front of my face. 

Just a disclaimer, I'm not a tech savvy guy, so if you need me to retrieve system specifications you'll need to walk me through how.

From some reading I've done, it seems your driver doesn't support it, so you just can't do it.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

1 minute ago, TheClassyBandit said:

You're talking about the adapter right?

The "Reverse Audio" option. I think you might be able to buy something that flips em.

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

1 minute ago, TheClassyBandit said:

Any idea on where the find that stuff?

What type of connection are you using?

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

1 hour ago, TheClassyBandit said:

my microphone which comes out of the headset from the front, is in front of my face. 

9 minutes ago, Mundo said:

Did u try turning the headphones around and putting them on opposite ears than normal?

I'll let you piece it together

Is Pretty Classy Too.

Posted  Edited by Joshy

The splitters look pretty cheap.

I don't recommend this although it's possible: If you weren't willing to purchase another splitter, then maybe cut the wires and swap the nodes used for right and left speakers?

H45N2wK.jpg

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

11 hours ago, TheClassyBandit said:

I'll let you piece it together

Couldnt hur to just speak a bit louer when you turn it around

Do you know how to make holy water?

You boil the hell out of it!

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 7.22.28 PM.png

9 hours ago, Joshy said:

The splitters look pretty cheap.

I don't recommend this although it's possible: If you weren't willing to purchase another splitter, then maybe cut the wires and swap the nodes used for right and left speakers?

H45N2wK.jpg

Those are the exact splitters I use. And yes there were cheap. I got two of them for two bucks. The other one that I sold to a friend work fine. Luck bastard lol

I'm. Not too good with tech. And I don't know how I would reconnect the wires after cutting them 

Is Pretty Classy Too.