Darkling

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Tournament

May I ask as to why the date was changed?

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Posted  Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan
58 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

You're banned from GCC and I spoke to peacemaker and we aren't ready to welcome you back in yet so you cannot take part in this tournament.

I'm not sure if you saw my app yet but I listed under reasons to accept. reasons not to accept me if you where not aware I view GCC as a joke atm so I gave them a joke app it was never my intent to be apart of this I have 0 hours on PUBG let alone 0 seconds. and yes I have the game in order to avoid a price change like hz1z1 had and have never ever played the game.

fyi you guys might want to have some standards like play time needed or something like that so I would not apply and show how stupid it is that I meet the standards atm.

Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Kubnair
1 hour ago, Snoopy said:

May I ask as to why the date was changed?

It was too soon and we needed more time to set up and to allow people to know about the tournament and more teams to sign up. From what I've hard it's not a big issue the OW tournament which was supposed to be on the 12th is being moved to a week later

Also @OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan Communities are responsible for deciding who participates in their teams we aren't allowing everyone and anyone to enter 

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

> We're still looking for participants, if you would like to sign up, please do not hesitate.

> If you know any GFL Member that has the game and has the will to participate, please inform them about the event or tag them in the thread, everyone's welcome as long as they fit the Requirements (See Above).

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Syntax

Update: We're still looking for participants! I'm going to arrange the teams on the 5th and announce them whenever they're fully setup, please PM me if you have any questions, and please do not hesitate to participate or mention a person that would possibly be interested.

Thanks,

Syntax.

Edited by Syntax

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Black

Anyone wanna build a team with me halp im lonely ):

Edited by Black

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

@SashaGrey, @Otter, @DevilEagle, @Spookytime666 I had an applicant (qDogg_) mention your names especially DevilEagle & Otter as possible teammates, are you interested? if so please apply or PM me and I'll include you so tomorrow I can organize teams and set you up with qDogg or someone you know well.

Achievements

Entered my team of 4.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Sooooooooooooooowho made the teams?

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

Posted  Edited by Syntax

Current Roster:

Team #1:

Team #2:

Team #3: The Loli Lounge

Substitutes:

• Team #1 is setup, and ready to go. Team Leader confirmed.
  • Team #2 is setup, and ready to go. Team Leader confirmed.
  • Team #3 is setup, and ready to go. Team Leader confirmed.
  • Substitutes are ready to go.

Changes:

- Added DevilEagle to Team #3

- Removed SashaGrey & Bigtime388 as they cannot attend.

- Added Eli to Subs

- Added Reeve to Team #3
- Removed MeowMix4224 as he cannot attend.
- Added Roju to Subs

Edited by Syntax

Achievements

2 hours ago, Syntax said:

Current Roster:

Team #1:

Team #2:

Team #3:

Substitutes:

• Team #1 is setup, and ready to go. Team Leader confirmed.
  • Team #2 is setup, and ready to go. Team Leader confirmed.
  • Team #3 is setup, and ready to go. Team Leader confirmed.
  • Substitutes are ready to go.

Changes:

- Added DevilEagle to Team #3

- Removed SashaGrey & Bigtime388 as they cannot attend.

- Added Eli to Subs

- Added Reeve to Team #3
- Removed MeowMix4224 as he cannot attend.
- Added Roju to Subs

Instead of Team #3 can we be called 'The Loli Lounge™'

Posted  Edited by Syntax

Congratulations everyone! GFL WON! (First Place)

1st- 159(GFL)
2nd- 136.5 (pG)
3rd- 133(sG)
4th- 127(Swoobles)
5th- 121.5(SNG)
6th- 115.5(HG)
7th- 110.5(FC)
8th- 48.5(TWW)

1st -The Family Channel (GFL) (69.5)
2nd- Mach (pG) (61.5)
3rd- Ghosting Squad (pG) (58)
4th- Band of Misfits (Swoobles) (51.5)
5th- SNG Team#1 (50.5)
6th- Team Hehexd (sG) (48.5)
7th- The Squad (HG) (45.5)
7th- Loli Lounge™ (GFL) (45.5)
8th- The Fourth Reich (GFL) (44)
9th- MisterZ (FC) (43)
10th- The Expendables (sG) (42.5)
11th- Ranch It Up (sG) (42)
12th- henry jasper thomas and jack (Swoobles) (40.5)
12th- The Boiiz (HG) (40.5)
13th- SNG Team#3 (SNG) (40)
14th- givingtangochemo (TWW) (39.5)
15th- HaterZ (FC) (35.5)
16th- Clout Gang (Swoobles) (35)
17th- TailZ (FC) (32)
18th- SNG Team#2 (31)
19th- Team Scrap (HG) (29.5)
20th- Heck (pG) (17)
21st- THEY'RE COMING GIMME A MINUTE (TWW) (9.5)
Edited by Syntax

Achievements

1st -The Family Channel (GFL) (69.5)

@Snoopy@b0om@GaudiZilla

Easy game boys.